Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Spikettes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hover here ~*~ Mixed lot of diapers ~*~ Picture heavy

*** More diapers added! Swaddlebees/Blueberry, Drybees, Happy Heiny, GAD, Bum Genius, prefolds, pockets, aios,- mostly gender neutral or boy colors.... lots of variety. I need to make room for my ever growing stash and my baby boy hasn't worn any of these in almost 8 months. So, they need to go.

It may take me 24 hours to respond to your PM's. I work full time out of the home and have two little ones. I do have the application on my phone though. Prices for the diapers/items are on each picture in the link. Everything comes from a smoke free, cat friendly home. I have tried to list any problems with the diapers. If you don't like my prices send me a PM maybe we can bargain. If you are buying multiples then I will give a discount. Thank you for looking!

AIOS-Small- Swaddlebees/Blueberry $4 each plus shipping for dark Yellow, Light yellow, and light blue. Dark Blue's elastic is a loose, $3 plus shipping. Light yellow and light blue are cut thinner through the crotch area. *Yellow is SOLD*

AIOS - Small- Bumkins $2 each plus shipping. Would make a great swim diaper. ** Stripes is sold **

Mini Pockets- (Size 1) Happy Heiny $3 each, plus shipping. I can incude an insert for $1 more. ** Puppy and Monkey diapers are sold. **

Pockets- Mini Nappi (size 1) Swaddlebees/Blueberry. These are all discontinued prints. Bought new by me, not seconds. Inner is still soft. All staining is EBF staining, which should sun out. $4 each, plus shipping for both blue patterns. $3, plus shipping for pink. Pink diaper is missing the rise snaps, I got it that way and didn't realize it until I prepped it. I was just creative with snapping when the baby was little. I can include an insert for $1 more.

Old fashioned Gerber prefold. Small/Med sized. $2 plus shipping for all three.

AIO- Blueberry/Swaddlebees. Small. Has the opening at both ends so attached insert can get cleaner or you can add an insert. Purchased new by me. $5, plus shipping.

AIO- Sposoeasy XS $4, plus shipping.

Newborn/Small WAHM fleece longies. $2 for both plus shipping.

Zorb inserts- $3 for both, plus shipping.

AIO- Bum Genius- Large- These are a discontinued style. Elastic and Aplix are almost shot. PUL is still good. There is some staining that I tried to get in the picture. $8 for both, plus shipping

Pocket- GAD, medium. Elastic is starting to get loose. $5, plus shipping. I can include a GAD insert for $1 more.

Pockets- Swaddlebees/Blueberry. One Size. These are well loved. The elastic is loose. The PUL, snaps, and Aplix are all good. All are minky except the cow print. $16 for all four, plus shipping.

Pockets- Bum Genius. One Size. These are well loved. The elastic and aplix are shot. The PUL is in good condition. There is some staining. I would like to sell all 14 as a lot. $30 for all of them plus shipping.

Happy Hempy oval insert. These are for added absorbency in a small area. $1 each, plus shipping.

AIOS- Drybees, small. Purchased new by me. $5 each, plus shipping.

Advertisement

Last edited by Spikettes; 07-23-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Removed sold.
Spikettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
pitalove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~*~ Mixed lot of diapers ~*~

e-mailing you
pitalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
Lmama
Registered Users
seller

Sent you a PM! Can email also...
Lmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
Spikettes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I was able to open the link when on a computer. I could not open it while mobile. I will try to get the pictures posted on the thread with prices this evening after bed time.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Spikettes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bumping for pending....

Pending Diapers- Blue Thirties, Monkey Happy Heiny, Puppy Happy Heiny, Stripes Bumkins

Last edited by Spikettes; 07-19-2013 at 08:25 AM. Reason: change in pending
Spikettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #6
Spikettes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~*~ Mixed lot of diapers ~*~ 7/18 new diapers added!

Morning time bump
Old 07-20-2013, 03:44 AM   #7
jlcvillalva
Registered Users

Re: ~*~ Hover here ~*~ Mixed lot of diapers ~*~ Picture heavy ~*~

Are you pet free/smoke free? How have these been washed?
jlcvillalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:50 AM   #8
Covergirl
Registered Users
seller

I'll take the Trainers- Medium - Swaddlebees/Blueberry minky material. I'm at 11216. I just PM'd you.
Covergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:03 AM   #9
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
PM'd you about the swaddlebees mini nappi pockets
Old 07-20-2013, 06:48 AM   #10
Spikettes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Everything comes from a smoke free, cat friendly home. I wash with Rockin Green.