Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

I only have three nb alva left, I'll sell all three with their bamboo blend inserts for 15ppd

Snaps 9 8ppd each
one of each color is sold

one of the pink (crushed berries, i think) has some discoloration on the back. it's kind of hard to see and really hard to photograph. doesn't effect function at all, but definitely there. 8 7.50ppd for this one, or 6 if with something else.

i found another fuzzibunz. it's XS also, but it's a bit bigger than the others. Also it is stained. 8ppd, or 6 with another purchase

and an old style XS, which is about the same size as the above diaper, no issues. 8ppd

Alva Newborn i bought five of these used and never used them myself. i am keeping 2 to use as swim diapers because i love how trim they are. The three FSOT are the ones that are cut wider so you can actually get them stuffed! They come with the bamboo blend insert. 7ppd each or all three for 19ppd

i have three 2 NB covers all are in GREAT condition, because we didn't use fitteds/prefolds often, but when we did we covered it with longies. Two bummies, a super brite and an original 6ppd eachBuMMIS SOLD and a wool cover. The wool cover started fitting at about 8.5-9 lbs and it was Uh-mazing! it worked great. i can't tell you the brand because a friend brought it back for me from japan, and i don't read Japanese! but it was really a great wool wrap 15ppd

At some point i will get details on all our wool, but for now here's the link to pics http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...=malayan+hippy

--------------SOLD BELOW------------

i don't remember who made this diaper but its a very cute quick dry AIO
7ppd or 6 with another purchase

i also have a dozen orange edge organic GMD prefolds that are seconds, they are all fully prepped, but probably only half have been used. and a dozen periwinkle edge GMDs. (green mountain diapers used to make a size in between orange and yellow and that is what the periwinkle is). i think they're all stain free and no issues.
25ppd/dozen for the orange 27ppd/dozen for the periwinkle

first up, i have 17 newborn swaddlebees simplex diapers (now they're called blueberry). All were bought new by me, except for the cows because i couldn't find that new anywhere! some are seconds, but none of the seconds have anything that effect the function of the diaper, i used them all the same and couldn't have told you the difference between the first and seconds other than the line through the tag. (with one exception, details to follow).
14ppd each
or take 5 for 67ppd
priority will go to those who want the most!

We ALWAYS used stay dry liners with these, so they shouldn't have any stains. they MIGHT have some faint staining around the seems, but it didn't look like it to me, however i wasn't in the best light! (if you would like a liner with the diaper just let me know and i'll throw one in...they're just cut up fleece)

6 3 pink
4 1 baby blooms
2 cow
3 1 tweet
4 2 swirl

i have ten FIVE of the older GMD workhorse NB diapers in great condition. i really liked these early on because w/out a doubler they were so nice and trim, then as she got older i just added a doubler and they still worked great. No issues with any of them, i will only sell in lots of 5 for 25ppd

we used the Happy Hiney ovals for the doublers, which worked great. i have ninefour of them (where is the other one?) and i'll sell them with the workhorses ONLY for $1 each i believe they're hemp jersy

we don't smoke or have pets, i try to ship the next day, and if, for some reason, i can't get it out in three business days i'll definitely contact you.
the ONLY thing i'm ISO would be a few joeybunz in size small or if you have a SIZED AIO that is just like these nb simplex diapers, i might be interested in trying it. So it would have to be medium, front snapping, quick dry AIO.
But mostly i just want PP! thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by hcokasil; 08-17-2013 at 12:55 PM.
hcokasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
UrbanGirl
Registered Users
seller

Re: tons of newborn! simplex, gmd, fuzzibunz and more!

In line for simplex! Pm to you!
UrbanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
amgallippi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Interested in the swaddlebees simplex diapers...whatever is available.
amgallippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:04 AM   #4
Mrstorres83
Registered Users

Are the workhorses and the oranges prefolds still available?
Mrstorres83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
camis
Registered Users

My Mood:

are the simplex still available?? also interested in the bummis covers.
camis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #6
Amandamama
Registered Users

You got PM
Amandamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
Newbie2cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm interested in the GMD workhorse NB diapers, 5 of the happy hiney doublers and a dz of the GMD periwinkle prefolds. Please PM me if these are still available.
Newbie2cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #8
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #9
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Newborn diapers. REDUCED!!!

bump!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller