Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Talking Oldie but a Newbie name is Tobi and I am a married mommy of one son about to turn 12 this fall and a baby girl on the way around Thanksgiving. I was in my mid 20s when my son was born and am in my late 30s now (wow that sounds worse when you have to type Anyway, I was a very successful bf mommy and hope to continue that tradition with my daughter. I am new to the Cloth Diapering concept and have gotten some strange looks from family/friends when I express interest in CD.....for most of the reasons you all can guess. I am looking for any advice any mommies can send my way.

Tobipruett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Oldie but a Newbie

Hi welcome back to mommy hood! Don't worry I just had a baby in April and turned 40 a couple of weeks ago! Lol talk about feeling old! I get lots of strange looks about cloth too. People have no idea how easy it is now and how cute the diapers are. Nobody is exposed to it it seems. Such a shame too! Congratulations on your new baby
mybabyAbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Hi! Congrats on the little girl. If you can get to a local cloth diaper store, go and check out the diapers. If not you can look on youtube. There are so many kinds and it seems overwhelming, but you will get used to the lingo fast. If you are having issues after baby comes don't give up before seeking out help. I got lots of stranges looks/nasty comments when I was pregnant with my son, but now everyone is eating crow
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:05 AM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

Welcome Mama!!
PrettyinPink89 is offline   Reply With Quote