Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
NB Boy Lot! Fitteds, Pockets, and Covers!!

**Newborn boy lot of cloth diapers.**
All diapers will fit from 5lbs. up to about 12lbs., some fit my chunky 9lber (at birth) until about 15lbs.
Being sold as one lot, at this point im not willing to break the lot up.
All items are used, but in like new condition.
All items elastic and snaps are intact and in working condition. No holes, stains, or other imperfections that i could find unless noted.
All items have a TON of use and life left in them and were used for a very short time period.

Top row (Left to right):
*Peach Blooming Bums pocket: Peach PUL outer, cream microfleece inner. Microfleece is still plush and soft, PUL is still intact and works well. Size NB.
*WAHM star pocket: Printed outer PUL, inner red microfleece, both layers are still in perfect working condition, microfleece is still pretty plush and soft.
*WAHM Treasure Hunt Pocket Fitted: Outer is printed flannel, inner is grey microfleece. Trimmed in white FOE. Will need a cover!
*WAHM Treasure Hunt Pocket Fitted: Outer is printed flannel, inner is grey microfleece. Flannel and fleece are both still very plush and soft, no thinning of the fabrics. Trimmed in black FOE. Will need a cover!

**SECOND ROW FROM TOP (LEFT TO RIGHT):
*WAHM Jungle Fitted: This was one of my favorite fitteds! It fits so well from birth and was so absorbent. It features an umbilical snap down, its one of the diapers out of this lot that fit the longest.
It has a knit jersey outer and a microfleece inner, both fabrics are still very plush and soft, no signs of the fabrics wearing thin. Will need a cover!
*Converted Prefold: This diaper is a prefold diaper cut and made into a fitted diaper, this is a cheap option to expensive fitteds! Snaps were applied. This prefold fitted still has a TON of life left to it, no signs of the cotton wearing thin, still very absorbent and soft. This diaper fit for a good while as well! Will need a cover!
*WAHM Fern Fitted: Has a flannel outer and a micro fleece inner. Both fabrics are still plush and soft. This fitted was perfect for those first few days and weeks after birth. It fit so nicely before the baby starts to chunk out and is in that "chicken leg" stage. Once baby starts to get chunky, it still fit beautifully! Will need a cover!
*Unknown WAHM Fitted: I totally forgot who made this one, but its very well made and one of my all time favorite fitteds! Outer is a knit jersey, inner is light blue cotton velour. Both fabrics are still very plush and soft, there is a TON of life left in this diaper! It has an umbilical cutout. This is a great fitted for naps and night time, its super absorbent. This is another fitted that fit beyond the 12lb. mark. Will need a cover!

**THIRD ROW FROM TOP (LEFT TO RIGHT):
*WAHM Star Cover: Outer is a printed PUL and the inner looks like crushed velour. Both fabrics are in practically new condition. Still very plush and soft!
*WAHM Water Cover: Printed PUL outer, micro suede inner. Velcro closures with fold over laundry tabs. Both fabrics are in great working order, neither fabrics show thinning spots.
***There is one spot on the left leg opening where the fabric wasn't caught in the sewing. Unless you pull the leg elastic taught, you cant really see it. In all the months of use we got out of this cover i didn't notice it affect the covers function. I actually didn't even realize it had this sewing flaw until i started selling this lot of diapers. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS COVER!***
Aside from the sewing flaw in the left leg this cover is very well made and functions perfectly, it has a TON of life left in it.
*WAHM Wool Crepe Cover: This cover is a great intorduction to using wool in your cloth diapering stash! Its a thicker wool, i think it was felted some, so it makes for a denser fabric. Wool is GREAT for cloth diapering! It breathes better than PUL fabrics and micro fleeces do, it takes minimal care, and its versatile! This cover is already washed and lanolized and ready to be used. We used this cover for night time and naps.
*Bummis Super Whisper Wrap "Froggie": If you have ever used a Bummis cover you know the quality you are getting! This cover is practically in new condition, it shows no signs of wear. This will be a GREAT addition to your stash! The things i love most about Bummis diaper covers are that they have a flap on the inside of the cover, you can trifold a prefold or flat diaper and tuck one end under the flap and now you have a cheap All In One Diaper!
*Thirsties Cover (Orange): This cover features a newborn snap down rise and a snap crossover across the tummy to accommodate smaller baby's. This cover is supposed to fit from 6lbs. to 18lbs, but i found it fit my chunky baby until about the 20lb mark, comfortably. I also LOVE the leg gussets! The leg gussets keep runny poops contained and helps eliminate blow outs. This cover is in practically new condition.

**BOTTOM ROW (LEFT TO RIGHT):
*3 Proraps Classics: All covers feature an umbilical cut out and leg gussets. The sizing is supposed to fit from 6lbs. to 10lbs, but i found that these covers fit well beyond the 10lb. mark! They fit my chunky guy until about the 15-18lb. mark, comfortably.
I love this brand because you get diaper service quality for a good low price. These are considered a "workhorse" brand in cloth diapering, you get a TON of wash and wear use out of these and they wont show signs of their use and abuse.
***THERE IS ONE PRORAP COVER THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS STARTED TO DELAMINATE. I PUT IT IN THE DRYER ON HIGH HEAT AND IT RESEALED. I THINK SINCE ITS NOT BEEN GETTING USED FOR A FEW MONTHS THIS HAPPENED. YOU WONT BE CHARGED FOR THIS COVER!***
*Thirsties Cover (Yellow): This cover features a newborn snap down rise and a snap crossover across the tummy to accommodate smaller baby's. This cover is supposed to fit from 6lbs. to 18lbs, but i found it fit my chunky baby until about the 20lb mark, comfortably. I also LOVE the leg gussets! The leg gussets keep runny poops contained and helps eliminate blow outs. This cover is in practically new condition.

Asking $75 for the entire lot. That breaks down to $5 per diaper and cover! THAT'S A STEAL! I am NOT charging for the 2 covers that have minor flaws.

Advertisement

Last edited by kkweight; 07-24-2013 at 11:43 AM.
kkweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB Boy Lot! Fitteds, Pockets, and Covers!!

bump
Old 07-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #4
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #5
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #6
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 08-01-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
Sugarpye008
Registered Users

Can I get this lot please?
Sugarpye008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #8
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarpye008 View Post
Pmed you!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #9
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarpye008 View Post
Were you still interested?
Old 08-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #10
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tags
fitteds, pockets, proraps, thirsties, wool