Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
NB-PTing stash sell off. Trade friendly (added more). PPD now included.

We've decided to streamline our stash and go to PT cloth. I washed these in arm and hammer F&C. We have a cat and we have a black lab. Non-smoking family. I need these all gone. MMARO if you don't like my pricing. Shipping is NOW INCLUDED in pricing!!

Trades: I am looking for a maya ring sling. I'd prefer one of their striped ones but wouldn't mind having most neutral colors. NB simplexes, mostly GN. 2 Pail liners and a large wetbag.

Excuse the preggo belly creeping in on shots!

AIO's:

6 NB Imagine AIO's. 3 in bamboo (1 yellow, 2 white) 3 in staydry (1 yellow, 2 white). Never worn. Just washed. - $9ppd each:

Fitteds:

3 NB fitteds made my me. Never used. Just made them last weekend 8/24. $4 each. (SOLD!)

10 NB nanipoo fitteds. (monkeys, boats, dump trucks, rainbow, llight blue stars, ducks/turtles/frogs, Frogs, hearts and handprints, jack in the beanstalk and green stripey)- EUC/VGUC- $8ppd each (JACK AND THE BEANSTALK, BLUE STARS, AND FROGS SOLD!)

8 xs motherease sandys. 6 white, 1 green, 1 yellowish orange. VGUC. - $8ppd each

3 Small motherease sandys. White. VGUC. $8ppd each

1 Large motherease sandy. White. VGUC. One small shadow stain (pictured below). - $8ppd

Wool:

2 Large wool soakers bought from LambieLove on Etsy. VGUC. These have interlock waist and legs. The outsides are a little pilly from use. I can get measurements upon request. PM me.Washed 1-2 times a month depending on how often they got used and lanolized once every month or two, again depending on use. I LOVE these soakers and so did my Ds. They are awesome, seriously. If you don't buy these from me used, check her out on Etsy. Out of all the upcycled soakers I've tried, hers are my favorites. Asking $19ppd each.

PUL covers:

4 bummis superlites. 2 purple NB's, 1 Green NB(SOLD) and 1 purple Small. EUC - $7ppd each (GREEN SOLD!)

Motherease air flows. Left side top to bottom: 3 XL- Pond, White, Butter. Pond and Butter are EUC and the White is GUC...the inner is browning from use. Middle top to bottom: 3 Large- 2 Ocean and 1 Safari. VGUC. Right top to bottom: 7 Smalls. 5 white, 1 whale, and 1 pond. All in EUC/VGUC some "browning" of the inners on some of the whites. Bottom Left: M/L in Pond and M in mint. EUC. Bottom Right: 2 XS in white. EUC $7 per cover.

2 Thirsties Duo size 1. Bought new, washed but never used. $10ppd each

Imse Vimse Preemie Cotton wrap in Farm animal print. VGUC. $8 (SOLD!)

2 NB rumparoo covers in white EUC. $7ppd each

4 NB prowrap covers in white. GUC. $4ppd each

MISC:

2 babee greens wool liners. $5ppd each. Stained pretty badly but they should sun.

2 toddler snappis and 2 infant snappis 50 cents each. (SOLD!)

One Wahm wetbag and one planet wise wetbag. Both in great condition. Size mediums, I think. Asking $8 each.

2 Pink and 1 lavender, all minky, NB THX AIO's in EUC. - $5 each: (Decided to keep)

3 NB Simplexes in blooms (I think?). VGUC - $10 each: (Decided to keep)

Prefolds: ALL PREFOLDS SOLD!

13 Preemie prefolds. Not sure of the stack on the left but they feel like osocozy's brand. There are 6 of those. The stack on the right feels and looks like GMD but I'm not certain. They have a purpleish tint to the them from accidentally being dyed by the previous owner. 7 of those. I bought them all used. Asking $13 for all

11 orange edge GMD's fully prepped. Used briefly. EUC. No staining. $11

14 Yellow edge GMD's, fully prepped. Used briefly. EUC. Two light spots (pictured) on one...not sure why it has two small little spots. No staining on the rest. $16

6 Blue edge infant prefolds (not sure of brand). Got these used. Never used them myself. EUC. No staining. $6

5 Small/Infant sized Osocozy prefolds. 2 have staining that will sun out. The top prefold shows the worst of the staining. The other one has shadow stains. These were used briefly as well, I just never took the time to sun them. EUC apart from the stains. $6

6 bleached red edged GMD's (one is a second and one side is a little wonky but doesn't effect the function of it at all) and 6 brand new unbleached red edged GMD's. The unbleached are not fully prepped but another washing or two will do the trick. One or two were used as pocket diaper inserts. $8 for the bleached and $10 for the unbleached. $15 if you take all 12.

13 brown edged GMD's. One of these is newer and was only used a few times. The others are in EUC and were used for 6 months straight in large rotation with pockets. $22.

6 green edged GMD's. EUC used while potty training and for a short time. $12

Advertisement

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 09-14-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB-PTing stash sell off. Trade friendly. Pic heavy.

Bump! MMAO! If you buy more than 5 diapers I will pay half the shipping. Buy all the prefolds or multiple lots of prefolds and I will include shipping.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
tbo
Registered Users
seller

sending you a pm on some of your prefolds...
tbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
KElling0524
Registered Users
seller

sent you a pm
KElling0524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

interested in your 3 girly THX nb AIO's. what are you ISO for a trade?
Old 09-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump! MMAO. Will trade for nb simplexes in gender neutral colors too.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB-PTing stash sell off. Trade friendly (added more). PPD now included.

Bump for updates, ppd/discounts, and trades added!
Old 09-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #9
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB-PTing stash sell off. Trade friendly (added more). PPD now included.

Bump!!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #10
Mommy Bertram
Registered Users
seller

Messaged you
Mommy Bertram is offline   Reply With Quote