Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #11
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama Cloth - Your Favorites?? (SPAM welcome)

I have all flow types at www.treehuggerclothpads.com. On the value packages page you can also save $1 per pad if I surprise you with the print/color. I also have giveaways OFTEN on Facebook and through our newsletter.

Advertisement

crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #12
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Pampered Mama and Yurtcraft
Old 09-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #13
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love Mother Moon Pads. I have a few of hers, but I would love more.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #14
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I love Pink Lemonade and Treehugger. Everything ive tried doesnt bet either of those
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #15
marenmccoy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm sorry to hear about your little one's illness. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
I really love Party in My Pants pads. They are different from anything else I've tried, they have a nylon backing and are ridiculously thin.
marenmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #16
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marenmccoy View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your little one's illness. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
I really love Party in My Pants pads. They are different from anything else I've tried, they have a nylon backing and are ridiculously thin.
I love these in flannel tops (the only reason I didn't mention them is b/c I don't like cotton tops, and OP doesn't like flannel). OBV is my comfy favorite, but I'm much rather be out and about in PIMPs.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #17
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I'd have to say so far Pampered Mama is my favorite. I know both my teens have told me they don't even want to try anything else again. She ran a really good sale last November and both girls have told me to go nuts buying if she does the same thing again this year.

I used to rave about Go With the Flo on here a lot but I've been very disappointed with the last two orders. If you can find the older version of GWTF pads they are GREAT! The cut was wonderful and the colors stayed so nice. I have some that have been in rotation 7 years and they look great. Pads from the newer style/dye lots look really bad after only a few months. Makes me a little sad because I so loved them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
I love Homestead Emporium! Mother Moon are also good. Her PP pads are my go to for nighttime. I recently ordered 2 Homestead Emporium and gosh they are awesome. They were instantly my favorites. I want more I just have to time it right because they take a while to get to me from where she is in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Both of these are on my try list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalanne79 View Post
I have all flow types at www.treehuggerclothpads.com. On the value packages page you can also save $1 per pad if I surprise you with the print/color. I also have giveaways OFTEN on Facebook and through our newsletter.

I'm going to try these someday too.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #18
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and have you thought about a Diva cup? I've spent two cycles this year being in and out of hospitals and it was VERY nice to have a Diva.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #19
mommylovesme
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

After a year of being on Mirena, and having spotting/light bleeding 3 weeks out of every month, these past few months I've just being using folded up hemp/fleece washcloths from Domino's Pads.
As for pads, I love hers. I have some Homestead Emporium too. I prefer Dominos as I like the narrower style. I feel HE ones wiggle side to side from the back when I'm out and about. I have only tried these 2 brands and after 4+ years they're still holding up, even after all my bleaching.
mommylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:20 AM   #20
GirlFriday13th
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been trying a lot of new pads lately and my favorite so far is Essence of Eve. Her prices are really reasonable, she's super nice to work with and the pads are so nice, soft, trim and really fun colors.