Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DR flat stitcing, color??

does anyone now...do the 2 seperate sizes of DR flats have 2 different colors?? i havent tried these before iwas thinking about it since people seem to like them..but i might jsut stick to my GMD if not because i do like the different colored stitching...and since im kinda comparing how do these compare in size?
TIA!

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2013, 05:57 AM   #2
Sheagirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DR flat stitcing, color??

I do not believe that they have different colored stitching. I am actually 99% sure that they do not. I would not recommend the switch. DR flats are very rectangle shaped and I also have a real problem with the edges curling up. DR smalls are smaller than GMD smalls and DR larges are smaller than GMD larges. I hope that helps.
Sheagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #3
supermomof2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DR smalls and larges both have the same color thread (white). In terms of size, I agree with Sheagirl -- DR small are the smallest, then GMD smalls, then DR larges, then GMD large.
supermomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
CntryMama
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

I just ordered the smalls last month and they had the same stiching color - white. I would have LOVED purple My smalls though are not that small... only a couple inches off from GMD yellow thread small flats
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheagirl View Post
I do not believe that they have different colored stitching. I am actually 99% sure that they do not. I would not recommend the switch. DR flats are very rectangle shaped and I also have a real problem with the edges curling up. DR smalls are smaller than GMD smalls and DR larges are smaller than GMD larges. I hope that helps.
Thank you! It was helpful