Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #201
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ms appt is in 1.5 hours. I already warned Emily that he's getting shots and she started crying I had to remind her it wasn't for her and that we are to try and make him happy. She said she'll dance for him.

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #202
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn
We are Lutheran as well. I need to get Dresden baptized, yes I know I should have had it done by now. Problem is finding a sunday dh is in town. I am hoping the end of Nov.
I grew up Lutheran too

Matthews baptism is December 1st. Thanksgiving weekend. And ds1 bday us November 30. So my sister will be in town already. Our kids wear dhs baptism gown which is his great great grandfathers.

Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #203
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 13 -*OCTOBER*- CHAT

Tonight I'm taking the boys to DH's work for trick or treating. My 3yo got a Batman costume for his birthday a couple weeks ago and he's worn it almost every day since then. It's a cheap thing so I have a bit of sewing to do on it to keep it going.

Adam turned 3 months old a few days ago! Yesterday he rolled from his back to belly for the first time, and he's done it twice this morning. He's rolled belly to back a couple times, but that hasn't happened for a few weeks. Won't be long before he starts rolling across the floor! (Or the bed! ) I'll have to be more careful about where I set him down now I guess.

Still no AF here. With my 3yo it stayed away until 8 months PP, but I ovulated before it came so I have to pay attention to that. Hoping it'll keep away longer this time since I'm tandem nursing.

We're moving this weekend. My parents bought a house a couple months ago that my great uncle had built, and they're going to rent it to us. I'm excited to finally live in an actual house (we've only had apartments since we got married) and have a huge yard for the kids to play in (and for a garden, and possibly livestock). MIL is taking the 3yo for an overnight while we're moving, but not sure what we're going to do with the baby so I can actually help. I might just have to let DH and his brothers do most of the moving.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #204
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tonight I'm taking the boys to DH's work for trick or treating. My 3yo got a Batman costume for his birthday a couple weeks ago and he's worn it almost every day since then. It's a cheap thing so I have a bit of sewing to do on it to keep it going.

Adam turned 3 months old a few days ago! Yesterday he rolled from his back to belly for the first time, and he's done it twice this morning. He's rolled belly to back a couple times, but that hasn't happened for a few weeks. Won't be long before he starts rolling across the floor! (Or the bed! ) I'll have to be more careful about where I set him down now I guess.

Still no AF here. With my 3yo it stayed away until 8 months PP, but I ovulated before it came so I have to pay attention to that. Hoping it'll keep away longer this time since I'm tandem nursing.

We're moving this weekend. My parents bought a house a couple months ago that my great uncle had built, and they're going to rent it to us. I'm excited to finally live in an actual house (we've only had apartments since we got married) and have a huge yard for the kids to play in (and for a garden, and possibly livestock). MIL is taking the 3yo for an overnight while we're moving, but not sure what we're going to do with the baby so I can actually help. I might just have to let DH and his brothers do most of the moving.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #205
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
We are Lutheran as well. I need to get Dresden baptized, yes I know I should have had it done by now. Problem is finding a sunday dh is in town. I am hoping the end of Nov.
I just got N done when my out-laws were in town. BTW I am holding N in this photo and I am wearing my baptismal outfit. I just love that I can still fit into it!

So I don't think you are that late.

Funny we are all Lutheran.

Erica - growing up out in Battle Ground, I was scared of Lutherans because of the Apostolic Lutherans. Funny I became one about 7 years after I moved away from there.

I hope your immunizations go well!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #206
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yes the al are bad out there! But thanks to them we have some nice organic produce stores here. Just not opened on Saturdays

Eta: nm that's the 7th day Adventist that have the good produce store

Swag with me! Bing it!

Last edited by stevensmom; 10-30-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:16 AM   #207
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Back from the drs. 14lbs 1oz, 24.5" long

Was a trooper with the shots

Dr was amazed at how strong he was. Lifting his whole chest up off the table like he was going a push-up

Swag with me! Bing it!

Last edited by stevensmom; 10-30-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:06 AM   #208
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow Erica! It will not be long before Matthew doubles Nathaniel's weight.

I am doing "A day in the life" today for Nathaniel. This is where I write down what Nathaniel does for 24 hours so I can have a record of it for when he is older. I started this earlier with Max but better late then never.

Here is Max's at about 1.5 months:
3:30 to 4:15 - Eat and diaper change
about 4:40 - Sleep
6:30 - Wake up, eat and diaper change
7:10 - Huge spit up
7:20 - Play on floor
7:30 - in carrier (attached to mommy)
7:40 - Asleep in carrier
9:50 - Wake up and eat
10:25 - Finish eating then look at pictures of Emily on the computer
10:30 - Diaper change and change clothes
10:43 - Second diaper change after poo
11:15 - in carrier and asleep
12:00 - Eat
12:20 - Swing
12:35 - Go to store
1:00 - At store
2:00 - Come home
2:30 - Eat at home
2:50 - Diaper change
3:00 - Belly time (see pictures taken for the day and video) he rolled over twice
3:10 - Back time
3:20 - Story time
3:25 - Carrier and sleep
4:30 - Wake up and eat
5:00 - Daddy called
5:03 - Grandma called
5:15 - eat, cry and eat some more
5:40 - Sleep while eating
6:00 - Wake up, cry, eat, cry and burp
6:35 - Floor play
6:40 - Carrier and cry
6:50 - Daddy time - Diaper change and change clothes then play
7:05 - Daddy holds and some cry
7:15 - with mommy Eat
7:30 - Daddy hold
7:40 - with mommy Eat
7:55 - Swaddle put to bed
8:15 - Asleep
Today he woke up at 3:00 am
Old 10-31-2013, 01:20 PM   #209
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas!!! Went to the dr yesterday about my chest pains. I thought it had to do with my heart, but the dr seems to think that it's esophageal instead. My chest was sensitive to the touch, but the EKG was perfect. He said it might be from some silent acid reflux. He also wants to run an RA panel on me to make sure I don't don't also have RA working against me. During my pg I kept waking up with really stiff hands. Now I have to work 20-30 min. every morning to get them moving. Today they are killing me. Ironically, it just started raining so maybe I'll get really good with my bad hands at telling the weather. My fingers, over the past few months, now look as if they are growing crooked like an old lady's hands. They remind me so much of my grandmother's already and I'm only 27. She (my grandmother ) had horrible arthritis. DH is really scared about the RA thing. I'm not too worried about it right now, but I really haven't thought to much about it yet either. The dr has put me for the next week on an ibuprofen regiment to see if that will help the inflammation in my chest AND my hands. He was very limited in what he could give me because I'm nursing. Please pray that whatever God's will for my health is that we'll be ok with it and that I might be alleviated of some of this pain soon.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:20 PM   #210
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Happy Halloween!

Been busy around my house. Plus I've been trying to cut my computer time. Soccer games on the weekend for both girls. Plus dh is working on rebuilding the porch. Hopefully he'll get it done this weekend.

I'm going to start eating gluten free to see if it helps my horrible belly issues. I was reading the possible effects of eating it and I think I canary several. I've gained 9 lbs back since my lowest weigh in. this happened with ds1 as well. I list all the weight quickly only to have it pile back on afterwards. Not sure why. Need to start working out too.

Sam is just starting to wear 6m stuff too. He's sleeping in his crib at night now from about 9/10pm til 3/4! He takes a good nap on the late morning/early afternoon as well. No af for me yet. Guessing it'll be a few more months.