Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #781
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW - October & November

I realized I said I was day 14 yesterday...I wasn't. I'm day 17 today with nothing still...that must have been it! So random.

And I didn't realize they could ship that kind of package! No idea they could survive that long...

Advertisement

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #782
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyLyssa
I realized I said I was day 14 yesterday...I wasn't. I'm day 17 today with nothing still...that must have been it! So random. And I didn't realize they could ship that kind of package! No idea they could survive that long...
Lol it must of been!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #783
tink90
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+ View Post
Thank you for all the kind words, I am absolutely devastated. I could have never prepared myself for this, I feel so blessed I have had 4 healthy pregnancies and 4 beautiful healthy children. Good luck to everyone in the tww.

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.

I'm so sooo sorry Deirdre....many, many to you. I hope you get a sticky been soon mama

*.~.~.*Petalheads*.~.~.*
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1484149
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petal...61515813886015
tink90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #784
04liquidS
Registered Users
seller
seller

4 DPO here We tried in May, June & July and then took a break until this month. If we were successful this cycle, my due date would be 1 week after DS1's birthday. I'm hoping for shared birthday parties
Delayed/selective vaxing, APing, BWing, ERFing, CDing & non circing SAHM to Owen Rylan born 7/13/11 & #2!

Fur mom to Lucy, Gunner, Pookie and Briscoe.
04liquidS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #785
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04liquidS
4 DPO here We tried in May, June & July and then took a break until this month. If we were successful this cycle, my due date would be 1 week after DS1's birthday. I'm hoping for shared birthday parties
That's what we are trying to do, my DD is born in September and so if it doesn't happen this month we are probably taking the next cycle off and trying again in December
Old 10-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #786
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Goodness gracious my ovaries feel like they are going to EXPODE. They hurt so much, maybe I have cysts I dunno.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #787
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This AF was so weird. A day and a half of huge clots and bleeding heavily then just pink tinge now for the past day and a half. Atypical for me. And it was 2 days early.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #788
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04liquidS
I'm 4dpo here and my due date if I'm pregnant this cycle would be two weeks after my DS's birthday!! I would love for him to share a birthday month with a sibling!!

I'm trying very hard to stay calm and not start testing until 9 dpo.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #789
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth View Post
Sorry if I ask too personal of a question but is it shipped frozen? If so how do you de-thaw it without killing off the swimmers. Does the place ship it fresh?
it comes in a dry ice container that lasts a week or so keeping it frozen. you let it warm up via room air before inseminating.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #790
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom

it comes in a dry ice container that lasts a week or so keeping it frozen. you let it warm up via room air before inseminating.
Did I miss something? Are you trying insemination hbm?