Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #21
junvwekt
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 439
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

I think I've posted these before, but in a different thread. Sadly, due to mastitis in the first week, I don't have many pictures of him in cloth when he was teeny tiny. I promise to get some more pics for y'all on the next baby (not even conceived yet, lol).

1 week, in a walmart flour sack towel


4 weeks, in a large diaper rite flat

Advertisement

junvwekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #22
bellx1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: California
Posts: 3,314
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junvwekt View Post
I think I've posted these before, but in a different thread. Sadly, due to mastitis in the first week, I don't have many pictures of him in cloth when he was teeny tiny. I promise to get some more pics for y'all on the next baby (not even conceived yet, lol).

1 week, in a walmart flour sack towel


4 weeks, in a large diaper rite flat
Did you dye the FST? Or does your walmart have colored ones?

And I love the expression on LOs face in tge last pic
__________________
Wife to Army/Navy combat Vet turned Reverend. Nurse and Mommy to 7yo 5yo 1.5yo
Expecting #4 August 2015
bellx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #23
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,984
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

I love these adorable babies!! I may jabber on all the time about WH, but I love prefolds and flats.


Quote:
Originally Posted by junvwekt View Post
4 weeks, in a large diaper rite flat
What fold is this?
__________________
a happy mama with
thanks DH
Will almost always trade for yarn (vanilla. peppermint.)
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #24
melissamomof3girls's Avatar
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,886
My Mood:
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellx1 View Post
Did you dye the FST? Or does your walmart have colored ones?

And I love the expression on LOs face in tge last pic
Oh yes, I've seen these and I agree, his expression is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing ladies!
__________________
Redeemed, stay-at-home, homeschooling mommy to 5
melissamomof3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #25
jmnanny's Avatar
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 637
Friendly bump, hoping for some more cute newbies
__________________
former CPST. In love with my soldier DD 10/23/13
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #26
junvwekt
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 439
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellx1 View Post
Did you dye the FST? Or does your walmart have colored ones?

And I love the expression on LOs face in tge last pic
Thanks! My boy is the king of funny expressions... and looking like an old man. My Walmart used to have colored FSTs, but not anymore. At least I got a dozen before they stopped carrying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
I love these adorable babies!! I may jabber on all the time about WH, but I love prefolds and flats.




What fold is this?
I think it was a newborn kite fold, fastened on the sides. Since I had the large flats, I started off folding them in quarters then doing the kite fold. Once he got bigger, I folded all the corners into the center first, then did a kite fold (it turns out bigger when you do it that way). If that makes sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
Oh yes, I've seen these and I agree, his expression is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing ladies!
Thanks!
junvwekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #27
Mrs. Green Jeans's Avatar
Mrs. Green Jeans
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 318
My Mood:
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

Check out this classic thread full of pics! It's been in my subs list.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=899441
Mrs. Green Jeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #28
samwise's Avatar
samwise
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 149
My Mood:
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02253.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	155528

This was the only picture I could find. She was about 6lbs9oz in a GroVia size 1.
samwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #29
melissamomof3girls's Avatar
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,886
My Mood:
Re: Can we have a new newborn in prefolds/flats thread??? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Green Jeans View Post
Check out this classic thread full of pics! It's been in my subs list.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=899441
Great thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwise View Post
Attachment 155528

This was the only picture I could find. She was about 6lbs9oz in a GroVia size 1.
What a doll!
__________________
Redeemed, stay-at-home, homeschooling mommy to 5
melissamomof3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #30
jmnanny's Avatar
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 637
I love this thread I'm going to keep bumping until I can add pics of my newbie
__________________
former CPST. In love with my soldier DD 10/23/13
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.