Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #11
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Prregnancy After Loss (October)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvanilla View Post
Ahh I see. Well I just gave birth to my rainbow in July 💖
Congratulations!!! I was due in July...on DS 1's birthday to be exact, 7/22...but he didn't arrive for 2 more weeks & ended up coming Aug. 5.

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:22 AM   #12
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October)

Tina-I feel ya on the itching. I started the horrible itching 2 weeks ago. I had PUPPS last pregnancy, but now I'm starting to think it wasn't PUPPS. I just found out that I have little c antibodies, and I'm wondering if I have an interaction with them and that's what's causing the itchies!

15 weeks, and creeping slowly. I'm really ready to start feeling this baby move! I have the Doppler that I use daily because it's the one thing that gives me some relief. I'm always so paranoid something will go wrong. On the Doppler I can hear the baby kicking and moving, but I haven't really felt it yet. Sometimes I think I felt something, but not often enough!

Those baby pics are so adorable! I'm so ready to have my own squish!!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:49 AM   #13
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Crashing--I love all the pictures of the beautiful new additions! And Tina, I feel ya--a few weeks behind you, but torn between knowing they need to bake some more & definitely feeling ready to be done soon. At least one has to still be breech b/c kicks directly to the cervix are The Best Thing Ever.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:39 AM   #14
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Since we're sharing pictures...

My rainbow is 9 months old now (and DH and I are now contemplating a "pot of gold," the baby after a rainbow, lol). My cycles still aren't back yet, though (which is weird for me), so it could be a while.

Anyway.

Lashes:

Oops, I guess he CAN open the cannister of steel-cut oats after all.
#babyledsolids

Y'all might have seen that Pinterest photo going around where the three sweet girls were stacked up on each other, with a newborn on the very top, and then someone's "real-life" reenactment of that, that didn't go so well? Well, here's my bad attempt and better attempt, lol.

And then this last one is just funny. I love the tongue pictures.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #15
mommyfrog
Registered Users

I'm due May 31st, after a loss and 3years of trying for another. We are thrilled, but at the same time very cautious. It doesn't help that I'm having practically no nausea at all. I had 24 hour a day nausea from 6/7-14 weeks with all my others. I can't wait to get an ultrasound to make sure things look okay in there. I'm thinking of calling my doctor and requesting one next week rather than waiting until my first appointment at 10 weeks. He'll do it and then we can tell the kids if it looks good. It's hard being secretive!! And hard worrying. If it all goes well, I'm getting a fetal Doppler too. I think I will feel much better that way.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #16
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Please add me. We are due dec 18 with a boy. all has been well and my anxieties or a large part of them subsided after our ultrasound and reassurance that he looks healthy. I get a little anxious as this was the time we found we couldn't keep our Ella (at 28 weeks and I'm 30 w this one) an we delivered her at 34 so I know this next month will be a bit if a challenge. I'm gal the holidays will keep me busy!
Old 10-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #17
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
So would Matthew be my rainbow or my pot of gold?

Emily was my rainbow after two losses. Then got pregnant again but lost that. Then got Matthew.

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #18
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
So would Matthew be my rainbow or my pot of gold?

Emily was my rainbow after two losses. Then got pregnant again but lost that. Then got Matthew.

Whatever you'd like to call him. I was thinking about a second rainbow in a row when I said it, but it's sort of like squares and rectangles. All squares are also rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. IMO I think Matthew can be a pot of rainbow-colored gold.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #19
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96

Whatever you'd like to call him. I was thinking about a second rainbow in a row when I said it, but it's sort of like squares and rectangles. All squares are also rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. IMO I think Matthew can be a pot of rainbow-colored gold.

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #20
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96
Since we're sharing pictures... My rainbow is 9 months old now (and DH and I are now contemplating a "pot of gold," the baby after a rainbow, lol). My cycles still aren't back yet, though (which is weird for me), so it could be a while. Anyway. Lashes: Oops, I guess he CAN open the cannister of steel-cut oats after all. #babyledsolids Y'all might have seen that Pinterest photo going around where the three sweet girls were stacked up on each other, with a newborn on the very top, and then someone's "real-life" reenactment of that, that didn't go so well? Well, here's my bad attempt and better attempt, lol. And then this last one is just funny. I love the tongue pictures.
Sweet baby!!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote