Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
elizahoneymay
Registered Users
seller

Do you like BG freetimes?

I'm wondering how good they are, because I've never saw them in person or really read reviews on them. If you do like them do you prefer snaps or aplix? Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 10-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you like BG freetimes?

I am curious about the reviews on these too.... I have put them in my cart at cottonbabies a million times in the past few weeks with all the sales going on but I hesitate because we generally don't use microfiber.

I would definitely buy snaps if I do buy them. Since they are an AIO and I would use the dryer, I think they would hold up better then cb aplix.
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BTW If you do decide to purchase them @ cottonbabies you get a free one if you spend over $70 with the code FREEDOM
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
elizahoneymay
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibratx4 View Post
BTW If you do decide to purchase them @ cottonbabies you get a free one if you spend over $70 with the code FREEDOM
This is the reason I'm considering them
Old 10-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
bpirof
Registered Users
seller

I love them... All my other AIO diapers have the big insert that you stuff in, and I hate that, might as well have pockets right? Lol. They stay so dry against lo's skin and are easy to wash/dry, I'm contemplating getting more with this sale

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
bpirof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
Jeepster
Registered Users

I have one but haven't been able to use it yet. It looks like it'd be great on the smallest and medium setting but I'm wondering how it will be on the largest setting when both insert flaps are stretched out so it's one layer. I'm expecting to maybe have to add more to it? I dunno lol.
Jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

I have four I got two at a seconds sale and two as freebies with kellys closet. I liked them ok but now I love them my little guy ne'er had trouble at nights but about a month ago leaked through every pocket not repelling just gushing too quick to get trough the suede cloth.

The free times are great I do have to lay in two doublers usually a hemp babies and a zorb. But because the microfiber isn't completely encased it soaks up his floods before they go out the legs and yet since the microfiber is against his skin he sleeps sound and feels dry after 10-12 hour nights

I prefer the snaps but I do have one Velcro so my mom and dh can do his night time diaper without trepidation if need be.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #8
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

I forgot to say I do actually go up a size in the rise to get better coverage and my guy has chunker thighs so that's what works for us during nights. During day not stuffed with doublers he's on the medium rise setting
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
vivid
Registered Users
seller

I love them! And this is coming from someone who de-stashed all other microfiber after wash problems in my FL machine. These wash so well since there are 3 thinner layers of MF vs 1 thick one. I find them easier to spray than my Simplex too!

My girl is on the largest rise and the flaps still overlap. She's not a heavy wetter, but I have never ever had a leak with these - even when Daddy forgets to change her for a longer period. I had to retire our Grovias with stay-dry inserts because they would leak if on longer than 2.5 hours (not a normal practice but it has happened when out a few times).

I only have snaps so I'm no help. I loathe all aplix. I always line dry my Freetimes because if I hang them at night they are dry by morning! Why bother with the dryer at that speed?
vivid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #10
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

I have one and I like it okay.

The only qualm I really have about it is that the rise is shorter than other bg products. My little man is on the smallest setting on every diaper, but this one and for that reason, I fear it will be outgrown before potty training.