Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
carverjill
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Re: Do you like BG freetimes?

Love, love, love them. When it comes to ease of putting on and washing I think they are my favorite. They hold a lot - as much as a sposie IMO. I have all aplix and have always line dry them. They dry very quickly, I'd say 12 hours or less on an inside drying rack. My only complaint is that they don't come in more prints. Solid colors bore me!

Advertisement

Old 10-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
McDMom
Registered Users

One of my top three diapers. But only the snap kind, the aplix wore out so fast. They are trim enough, very absorbent yet wash and dry well. Mine still look great after many months of heavy use (what I mainly use for DD3). My tall 20 month old is just about to move to having all the rise snaps unsnapped. So they last a while fit wise too.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #13
BummisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I couldn't get them to fit very well on my skinny gal. Too bulky in the middle
BummisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #14
srbordenstein
Registered Users
seller

They are my night time diaper - and the babe sleeps for 12 hours. 10 months and no leaks (knock on wood). I prefer 4.0s and elements during the day because they are easier to spray. They are also a tad bulkier under clothes. If you like the fit of bumgenius in general I don't think you'll be disappointed.
srbordenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #15
Kendra&Baby..
Registered Users
seller

We love ours. I have a chunky butt and they fit him very well. Trim, very absorbent and they dry super fast.
Kendra&Baby.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #16
madmollyann
Registered Users
seller

Love them! Snaps all the way!
They are the only microfiber in our stash. They wash well, dry well, absorb well, and are easy for DD and daycare.
madmollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #17
KySue1105
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had some and sold them for more 4.0s. However, I have a skinny little one that doesn't pee much. She is almost 6 months old and I still use the infant insert. So, the Freetimes were significantly bulkier between her legs!
KySue1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
Mumaluvnz
Registered Users

My girl is 8.5months and 15lbs totally love them and I'm also someone who does not like microfiber, I really love the freetimes
Old 10-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #19
Mrs.RTH
Registered Users
seller

I have one in aplix and I really like it. Might be my favorite of what I've got actually. My son is more of the tall and skinny type with thin thighs so I have a bit of trouble getting a good fit on him with most cloth. The Freetime has one of the best fits on him. Not quite as trim as the simplex AIO, but nice and snug without the elastic being too tight around his legs and back. I have a couple 4.0's as well and I actually like the Freetime better and would highly recommend it. I would agree that it has a lower rise than some diapers though so that might be a problem with babies that need a high rise once they get to be toddlers (although it seems fairly comparable to the 4.0's that I have). If I get him more diapers it would be more freetimes.
Mrs.RTH is offline   Reply With Quote