Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:
SoftBums lovers, come on in!!!

Ok so it is no secret that SBs are my favorite diaper. It was actually here on DS that I posted all my qualifiers for "my perfect diaper" and someone recommended SoftBums and I have been hooked ever since. My favorite combo is the Echo for day with a Bamboo OS pod. My favorite print used to be later gator but I REALLY like Panda Bums and am always curious if a new print (a new one released each month as part of their Calendar Bums promotion) will top my favs.

So that is me. What is your fav SoftBums combo and how did you get hooked?

Have questions about SBs? Ask those too!!!

Advertisement

m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: SoftBums lovers, come on in!!!

My fave is miss kitty followed by green chevron at the moment. I love how I can get a perfect fit with them every time! And they even work for us at night! I like the bamboo one size pods, too, that is what we use. Softbums is one of the few diapers I could see myself using exclusively, but I'm not ready to take a step like that. I like my variety!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
Mandan914
Registered Users
seller

Ironically Softbums was the first cloth diaper I ever bought! I thought at the time you needed a variety of diapers to be stash satisfied. 2 years later and several brands later DS1 was PTing and I was PG with DS2. Out of all the different styles & brands of diapers over the course of 10 months my DS was in CD's SoftBums was the diaper we reached for the most and so we decided to stock up on them for DS2.

I loved them so much I started their bst & superfan groups

DS2 is now 18 months and we still love them!

Favorite style would be: omnis, print would be: scribbles, solid: grape.

Favorite pod would be the large dry touch for day, bamboo superpod for night.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2353912105.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	156795  

newborns, infants, toddler, nights during pting
www.softbums.com
Mandan914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So cute!!!

Here is Isabel in green chevron

Old 10-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
Lagoon Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: Nat1111
seller

We are awaiting out first SoftBums shipment and I am over the moon- I absolutely LOVE these diapers! With SoftBums I can always get a perfect cozy fit on my wiggly son. (Love the Velcro). Plus the Calendar Bums are always exciting!

http://www.lagoonbaby.com Huge selection of cloth diapers in Canada!
http://www.facebook.com/lagoonbaby
Lagoon Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
auroyarte
Registered Users

Hi! I'm new to cloth diapering, and I have a question. I recently purchased some diapers from on another website, they were listed as NWOT and also some superpods that were supposed to be only prepped. When I got them, I was very disappointed because the diapers didn't seem new, they were pilly inside, especially one. The pods also look used, the fleece was pilly and the washing instructions tag was fainted in most of them. they weren't soft as I have read on reviews. I did contact the seller and she insisted that she has never used them. She even sent me the wrong color for one diaper. She was willing to refund me but I had to pay shipping both ways. She e-mailed me today and said she is willing to send me the right color diaper for free if I remove the negative review I left. I don't own a new softbums diapers or pods, so I don't have nothing to compare it to. Based on the description I mention, can you let me know if in fact these diapers and pods are new or they have probably been used? I believe they have been used, but I just want to make sure. Thanks, and sorry if this is not the place to ask.
auroyarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
Mandan914
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroyarte
Hi! I'm new to cloth diapering, and I have a question. I recently purchased some diapers from on another website, they were listed as NWOT and also some superpods that were supposed to be only prepped. When I got them, I was very disappointed because the diapers didn't seem new, they were pilly inside, especially one. The pods also look used, the fleece was pilly and the washing instructions tag was fainted in most of them. they weren't soft as I have read on reviews. I did contact the seller and she insisted that she has never used them. She even sent me the wrong color for one diaper. She was willing to refund me but I had to pay shipping both ways. She e-mailed me today and said she is willing to send me the right color diaper for free if I remove the negative review I left. I don't own a new softbums diapers or pods, so I don't have nothing to compare it to. Based on the description I mention, can you let me know if in fact these diapers and pods are new or they have probably been used? I believe they have been used, but I just want to make sure. Thanks, and sorry if this is not the place to ask.
Sounds to me like they are used. I have some shells I have used continuously since jan that aren't pilly yet. It's possible her water or the type of detergent she was using like oxiclean or something was off, but the tag being faded makes me think they were washed more than a few times.

newborns, infants, toddler, nights during pting
www.softbums.com
Mandan914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #8
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well the ink on the tags do fade quick. but unless I have them in my hand to really examine, it would be hard to tell I think.
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #9
jettalvr00
Registered Users

I often want to scream out to the diaper world...SOFTBUMS ARE THE BEST DIAPER ON EARTH!!! I honestly think that anyone what has tried them is hooked.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	otb.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	156914  
jettalvr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
Fluff Lovin Mama
Registered Users

I love my softbums! They are the BEST diaper!
Fluff Lovin Mama is offline   Reply With Quote