Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #1
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

Sold. Please Delete.

CUPS--ONLY Si-BELL LEFT. (CLOTH PADS, SEE BELOW)

Pink/salmon, limited-edition (hahah. sounds so funny when talking about menstrual cups?!?) Si-Bell cup, small. Washed with an antiseptic wash and boiled twice. Worn for only several hours during one cycle. This cup is amazing and was basically like "autopilot" (for me), going exactly where it needed to go, pretty much on its own. I trimmed the stem, which is made of very soft, flexible silicone. Capacity to holes 20mL $30ppd. All bags included are new, never used. $45ppd if you buy Si-Bell and cloth pads.
Thanks for looking! and little rough patch from manufacturing on the small MeLuna

CLOTH PADS

10 medium, 9" flannel front/backed/sandwiched PUL/waterproof pads. Made by GoGreenGirls from Etsy/Ebay. They have snap closures. There is light staining/water-shadow, which is really from when DH threw a dark colored shirt in with my my pad laundry once, I think! I had a lot of pads that came out totally a funky, stained blue, and these are the ones I saved that didn't get so entirely blue/stained. There are also 3 (group pic shows 2, but I found one more) hot pink, floral, flannel front/poly backed/PUL sandwiched/waterproofed pads made by CutieBunz on Etsy/Ebay. They are Velcro closure. Washed with detergent and a splash of bleach to prep for shipping as they have sat in a drawer, unused, for about 4-years! Previously washed with Tide and oxy.

Asking $20ppd for the lot of 13 since they are lightly stained/not perfect condition. $45ppd you buy cloth pads and Si-Bell menstrual cup.
Thanks for looking!

__________________________________________________ ________________________
SOLD
Purple, small, classic firmness MeLuna. Ring stem. Has a rough patch on the rim from manufacturing. Not sure if it will eventually split there at the rim. I think it can probably be filed with a nail file to prolong life, if anything would even come from the rough patch. I could not feel the rough patch when trying on. Throwing it in for free, either way. Figure it is better to give it away since it obviously has some life left, rather than toss it in the trash. Capacity 15mL to holes, 23 to rim. Comes free with medium MeLuna. SOLD

Blue/teal, medium, soft firmness MeLuna. Ball stem. Has not even been tried on. Capacity 20mL to holes, 28mL to rim. $25ppd. comes with free, small MeLuna. SOLD

Clear FemmyCycle. Capacity 30mL. It is supposed to be "leak-proof" if it fits you. You can also hold it upside down, and it is not supposed to leak out. It is one of the shortest, highest capacity cups on the market. Because of design, it does not rely on suction and is more about "catchment." I consider it a cistern. Haha. It basically just "collects." I have the paperwork and bags for all but FemmyCycle. I will throw in an extra (new) MeLuna bag for the FemmyCycle. Instructions can be found on the FemmyCycle website. http://femmycycle.com/
FemmyCycle website: http://femmycycle.com/ $25ppd. SOLD SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by mommypockets; 02-14-2014 at 11:07 AM.
mommypockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:02 PM   #2
tjs77tsa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MeLuna, Si-Bell, FemmyCycle Menstrual Cups

If you do decide to split at some time I would like the Si-Bell cup.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:15 PM   #3
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

Messaging you.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

Updated for individual prices.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:20 PM   #5
HappaMamma
Registered Users
seller

Would you be interested in trading for a different cup? Ive got a brand new Lunette that's never been out of the box, and id love to try a Meluna
HappaMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:41 PM   #6
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

Sorry. I am so happy with my MeLuna mini and my Sckoon. I'm saving those and selling the rest. Thanks so much for offering, though!
Old 01-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #7
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:

What size is the Si-Bell? It looks like the same size as the medium Meluna.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #8
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

It's a small. They hold the same capacity to the holes. Just different shapes.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:55 PM   #9
HappaMamma
Registered Users
seller

I would like to buy the meluna cups =)
HappaMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #10
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller