Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
last one!! Stinky Couture $15 ppd!!!!

First off, I really need to get rid of these, so I will definitely make deals if you buy more and one, and if you don't like my prices please make an offer

I have a ton of fitteds, most are various brands and several sizes. We finally found what works for us so I need to find new homes for the stragglers

I couldn't resist this one, it is a Stinky Couture Smurfs, super cute, plus I was curious what a $50 diaper was like, lol! This is the prettiest diaper I have ever seen, the craftsmanship is superb. We only used it a few times since I paid so much for it, but it arrived with some wear along the seams and has developed small holes along the topstitching (if you have used fitteds for a while you probably know what I mean) There is also some staining inside, haven't tried sunning because we are in Oregon. Asking $15 because of the holes and stains

Advertisement

Last edited by momof7girls; 12-12-2013 at 02:51 PM.
momof7girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tons of Fitteds! Motherease, Sbish, lots more!!!

sold
lot of 3 nb diapers. These are pretty tiny, true nb size. One kissaluv size 0 (I had a bunch of these that I sold a while back I guess this one got misplaced) and two unknown wham. The red one has a few wear holes in the cloth binding, it wouldn't affect the function of the diaper at all and otherwise it looks really good. The purple dyed one I liked so much I used it as a pattern to make my own nb diapers. It has side snaps and can adjust quite a bit. I would say that these could be used up to 12 or 13 lb asking $15 $10 ppd for all 3

two ? I think these were called luxe baby but they don't have tags so I am not certain. They are natural bamboo velour, GUC, some slight stains but elastic and snaps still great. They are a size small, fit until about 15 lbs or so. $13 ppd for both

two sbish snapless one size diapers. Both in good condition, not squishy soft like new but not as crunchy as some I've had. The blue one has a few snappi holes as shown. Some slight staining that would probably sun out $15ppd

I'd like to sell these all together. There is one each of five different brands and two of another (7 diapers total) They fit about the same size range. from top left there is:totsbots Bamboozle, not sure of the name but super soft bamboo velour, two ecobabies organics organic cotton bottom left: little boppers i forget the name of the print it's really cute kind of hippie looking (maybe it's one love? or something like that) and Goodmama $35 ppd

I have a total of 11 motherease Sandy's diapers, 5 small and 6 large. These are all pretty used (see pics)but they still have some life left. The snaps still are great and the elastic is good but the fabric is starting to thin in areas. We used them with inserts and they worked great, they were our favorite diapers for a long time. I'd prefer to sell them all together for $25. Anything less or splitting them up would be too much for shipping to be worth it. Oh, one of the smalls I dyed purple, I was going to do a rainbow but decided I didn't really care for the dyed diaper look

3 med muttiquin baby one is missing the snap in insert, these are in GUC, no holes but some staining elastic/snaps good $13 ppd for all 3

2 sbish snapless multis that the previous owner added snaps to
These have a little more wear than the ones above, esp in the gathered legs/back and a bit more staining and some thinning fabric (see pics) the snaps work fine and elastic is good though $12ppd for both

These two are called Little Comfort. I don't know much about them, got them from another mama that said they were good night diapers. They worked pretty good for us, better than the sbish. They have a fdr so can fit a wide variety of sizes, and they feel like bamboo terry but I can't be certain since there is no fiber content tag. $20 ppd for both

Last edited by momof7girls; 12-12-2013 at 02:51 PM.
momof7girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
lquinta3
Registered Users

Interested in the Sbish snapless pair. Can you post more pictures? Also what quality is elastic in?
lquinta3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
2grlsmom
Registered Users

Very interested in the 7 diapers for $35 if you think they will fit a 26, chunky bellied, chunky thighed 18 mo!
2grlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lot of 7 diapers sold
Old 11-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #7
poeticsong725
Registered Users
seller

Curious about sbish elastic status as well
poeticsong725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticsong725 View Post
Curious about sbish elastic status as well
the elastic is still stretchy and good
Old 11-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #9
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #10
momof7girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: