Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

changing time zone?

Is there some place in our accounts for us to change the time zone that appears? The one that shows now is the opposite side of the world from me, and I find it confusing.

Just thought I'd check--thanks.

Advertisement

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 11-16-2013 at 12:31 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: changing time zone?

Go to your User CP. On the left go to edit options. Scroll down quite a bit and you will see an option to change the time zone
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

YAY! Thanks, Fishie Kisses. For those wondering the same thing but unused to the jargon, click on your username to get to your CP (this is the page where there are tabs to see, for instance, your feedback), and then scroll down to the fine print section at the bottom of the page. It is under "Forum Options."

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
happy in FL
Registered Users
seller

Yay for me too! Thank you! This was drivibg me a bit crazy, since I'm in Eastern US zone but was seeing time in E. Europe!
happy in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
gretch1981
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post
YAY! Thanks, Fishie Kisses. For those wondering the same thing but unused to the jargon, click on your username to get to your CP (this is the page where there are tabs to see, for instance, your feedback), and then scroll down to the fine print section at the bottom of the page. It is under "Forum Options."
Thanks so much. I was wondering the same thing and the times not being right was throwing me off!
gretch1981 is offline   Reply With Quote