Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
August 2013 Due date chat **November**

Our new home so the next crowd can come in.

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
Twins811
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Due date chat **November**

I'm new, how does this work? I was due 9/4/13 but had babies in August, can I join in?
Twins811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twins811 View Post
I'm new, how does this work? I was due 9/4/13 but had babies in August, can I join in?
Definitely! Welcome.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Jennifer- no I bought for dd and over bought so most of the toys never got played with. Except the school bus which she decided needed some color
It is always nice when they color their wooden toys. I guess you don't need to shop for M then. SCORE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
Jennifer - We are on the middle slots for Dresden but I doubt we will reach the weight limit. None of me kids ever have. I still need to order the foam piece to our britax roundabout 50. It was Thayer's but it still has two years left on it so that is what I am putting in dh truck. We hardly ever take the truck but when we do I don't want to take my car seat out.

I have used charlie's soap, I want to love it but it just does not work for us. Everytime I use it my washer stinks big time. I like it for stripping my diapers but everyday washing because of the washer stink bothered me. I have really, really hard water.

ATM - going to library for story time, then to the store, then home. Yep that is it.
The Chaparone doesn't have a rethread harness so it really only went up a click. There are several clicks for it to go up. I think if he were in a normal seat he would still be on the lowest settings. He is little! Good to know about Charlies. I will have to try it and see. We have harder water but not SUPER hard. Hope you had fun today!

Quote:
Yes you can join in. We were on the August Due Date board but the new crowd is coming in.

AFM - I got most of my goals done today. M took 1.5 hours doing math (no joke!) so that means that he has to do 2 days of english and some science today with DH. Because of that, I am making dinner. Something I haven't done much of since I had N. We are having roast beef with potato mash if N will agree to it.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
Twins811
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you!

Making dinner in the kitchen is finally happening for us again too. It feels like such a big accomplishment after three months of sandwiches, take out, frozen meals and gifted meals!
Old 11-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
Twins811
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you!

Making dinner in the kitchen is finally happening for us again too. It feels like such a big accomplishment after three months of sandwiches, take out, frozen meals and gifted meals!
Old 11-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
M let me work on a few things today. And then I got him to nap (on me) and the dang doorbell rings!

So now he's awake sucking on his fist in his swing.

Need to pick s up from school and get his glasses. Now lets have bets on how long it'll take before they get damaged.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank you!

My DH has been spoiling me these months. Lots of good food mainly because we are dairy/soy free so we have no choice. We became dairy free after YDS was diagnosed with a milk protein allergy after a hospitalization for failure to thrive. Then about a month ago, ODS had to go to the ER after he swallowed part of our kitchen cabinet (he is 5 years old) and an x-ray determined that he was severely constipated… which was news to us! So I put him on this diet as well. So we have had a big adjustment with the way we eat. We mainly eat paleo with some grains thrown in here or there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
M let me work on a few things today. And then I got him to nap (on me) and the dang doorbell rings!

So now he's awake sucking on his fist in his swing.

Need to pick s up from school and get his glasses. Now lets have bets on how long it'll take before they get damaged.
Erica I ripped a phone out of the wall when M was about this age. The only phone hook up up stairs was in his room (clearly not the master, but is now) and I had had it with these wrong numbers we are STILL getting. I can just imagine how you were if you didn't like the person behind the door!

I am betting that your son will last 2 weeks. Just long enough for the novelty of them to wear off and then accidents happen.

AFM - I have the roast in the oven, potatoes on the stove top, potato peels waiting to go in the oven (they are so tasty!). I am amazed that I have been able to do this. Of coarse N is in the Beco so that is how I do it. I should think about a salad but I don't know if we have any dressing made.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #9
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

D has not wanted to nap at all today and didn't sleep well last night so I decided to lay down with him. Of course finally got him completely asleep and 10 min later had to go get the kids. J said he isn't feeling well, we will see. I said they had to clean up the down stairs today so that may be why.

Dinner tonight hotdogs LOL. Not in the mood to cook tonight due to the lack of sleep and all the running around I had to do.

Best news I am down to 3 more days until dh is home
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #10
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
So happy for you that dh is coming home.

Picked up the glasses. Then went to visit mil at the thrift store and she pulled his tooth put its been dangling for over two weeks

M is finally asleep again.

Went through the kids 6 month box of clothes. Have a bunch of girl clothes to list and some short sleeve onesies. The rest are washing. Just for him to wear for another week or so before I pull out the 6-9 month box.

Dinner tonight is rice with chicken pot pie insides. I made a crockpot chicken pot pie yesterday that makes a double batch. So last night was the pie and tonight it will go ontop of rice. Which normally I would freeze it and pot pie sometime later but I'm lazy today. And no one minds leftovers.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote