Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
August 2013 Due Date Group~ December chat

Happy December

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Steven had an awesome birthday . Lets just say we know have several thousand Legos in the house!

Matthew did great during the baptism. He was sound asleep and woke up when the water was being sprinkled on his head then fell back asleep.
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 12-02-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Due Date Group~ December chat

Glad you had a great weekend Erica!

Ugg! Today is back to the grind for me. I have to go take N to the doctor today. Not looking forward to it. He is not a 1 up from last time we were there. He is close, but not there yet. 1.5 oz short. I also have to go to the post office. Never a good thing.

I have an in-law vent. Thursday DH calls his parents and almost accidentally (as I heard the whole conversation) MIL says that she can't get a dog right now because she is going in for "a cosmetic procedure" in January. My husband being sane, presses her as to what this is and she refuses to say more. So we go and think what this could be for the next 3 days. Maybe botox or something like that. Yesterday DH calls his parents again and his father admits that she is going in for gastric bypass surgery. That is ALL he will divulge. NOTHING more. I don't call gastric bypass surgery "a cosmetic procedure". We don't know when this surgery will take place, we don't know what form of surgery they are doing (there are multiple types), and we are not sure if she is going to some quack or not because honestly MIL takes the easy way out EVERY time and we are concerned that she will not stick to her diet and we know that she can't do the basic things that they normally require of people that do this (walking up and down stairs, already starting to loose weight, and so on). So basically they are going to make DH on pins and needles the WHOLE month of January because his mother is really not doing well and this surgery HAS to be risky for her. Then after all is said and done, he will likely get blamed for "not caring about her" because he didn't know. I wish I was joking but this is them!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:12 AM   #4
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Erica - Sounds like you had a great weekend

Jennifer - In-laws can be such a pain. Did you ever get your Charlie's Soap? I have gone back to using it on my diapers and clothes. I just had bad luck with everything else.

Back to reality today. Dresden is not feeling well so he was up all night with a low fever. I am not sure if he caught the bug everyone else has had or something else. Christmas shopping is almost done and now I just wait for it all to come in the mail.
missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I am trying to find a way to get the tree to fit nicely in the living room. These are the times I hate having a small house. I am debating on cleaning the kitchen that desperately needs to be done or go take a nap with Dresden.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I should get the Charlies soap on Wednesday I think. It is on it's way.

Our tree is sad and doesn't really fit either. I have it shoved in a corner right now. It works.

I wish I could take a nap with N today. Doctor is at 3:10 though.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Well, I couldn't sleep. I did change out laundry, fold towels, do a load of dishes, cleaned half of the bathrooms before he woke up. Poor baby just does not feel good so right now i am just sitting here and letting him nurse and go back to sleep.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
We have no idea where to put our tree this year. We got a love seat so now where we would have put the tree is a couch instead.

We are getting ours on the 15th.

Need to unload the dishes but don't want to.

Last night I bagged up four garbage bags full of clothes from my closet. No point in trying to fit in them again.
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Missy for the sick baby.

Erica for getting rid of half your wardrobe. Never fun to do that.

I am back from the doctor with N and now I am back to full time. I HATE how I am treated like I am trying to starve my baby! He is underweight but that isn't my fault. I told the doctor that for 2 weeks he refused to gain weight this month. It didn't matter how much I fed him, he wasn't gaining! I tried, and tried and tried. Finally he broke through that and started gaining. He has been doing good the last 2 weeks. They now want me to do more blood tests on him. DH will be coming with me at the end of the month for his next checkup. Things normally change (for the better) when DH comes with me. Lets hope that is the case this time. It is just so frustrating when you have went through hell (chemo is hell, no 2 ways about it) to have a child and then have doctors look at you like you are abusing them. I need to be in a support group for under weight babies.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #10
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Jennifer -
I have a friend who went through something similar to this. At 2 her dd could only eat five things chicken (plain), banana, rice and 2 other things I can't remember.