Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2014, 10:10 AM   #161
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: August 2013 Due date chat **January**

I didn't know anything else growing up but every morning the bed had to be made everything put away in the bathroom and everything off the bedroom floors. I guess I revolted when I left the house because I never got back into those habits LOL.

Jennifer - I could always get my kids to do math but not reading. I am starting to look at curriculums for next year. There is just so much out there I am not sure even what I want. I have great ideas for Jace but the other two no clue.

Advertisement

missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:20 AM   #162
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Missy I can tell you what we are doing if it helps. I know A and T are older then my M but it might help.

Reading/writing is LLATL or Learning Language Arts through Literature
Math is Singapore Math Standards edition
History is History Odyssey
Science is going to REAL Science Odyssey and LOTS of added on activities. We live in a science filled house.

I am not planning on adding anything to this I don't think right now for next year. We have to order our 2nd semester stuff soon.

As far as cleaning, have you tried to do the 15-30 minute clean up everyday? I am doing that and it is working very well! But I have less mess makers then you do in my house.
Old 01-31-2014, 12:19 PM   #163
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Made twelve more quilt blocks today. Thank you Matthew for napping. And thanks for PBS

I think it might be done.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #164
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think we have a creeper over here! Adam was getting so close to crawling, but I guess he gave up on the hands and knees balancing act and just started dragging himself toward the toys.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:12 AM   #165
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Made twelve more quilt blocks today. Thank you Matthew for napping. And thanks for PBS

I think it might be done.
Cute! I just learned to sew. I was thinking next year, maybe doing a quilt like this with all my favorite baby clothes from the girls. I need a lot of practice first!

Went to a birthday party yesterday. I was so starving when I got home. The menu was pizza, Doritos, cheese curls, chocolate chip cookie and ice cream. Every single thing had dairy . So I could eat none of it. Not the host fault but boy was that pizza tempting. Hoping the babies outgrow this dairy issue in the next 6 months.
My 15 year old niece cleaned my house yesterday while I was gone. It was a punishment from her parents. I was nice about it but I had a good amount of things for her to do!!! I don't get much time to clean with twins! This morning we are cleaning the playroom before we all go to my sister's for the Super bowl.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:55 PM   #166
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

New thread! http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...php?p=17218520