Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #1
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Looking for a larger nighttime pull up solution for my 37 pounder...

I am currently using Thirsties Large covers with flats bifolded in them. My son is nearing the weight limit on these and there is not much room left in them.

He only wets a few nights a week, but I definitely still need a night time solution for him. Would love to continue to use cloth with him, but don't want to pay a ton of money for a solution for him.

Anyone know a good, reasonably priced nighttime PULL UP option for a nearly 40 pounder?

Also, I dont need it to be crazy trim, but I will not put him in HUGELY fluffy diapers as I can't fit pajamas over all that business...

Thanks!

Advertisement

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.

Last edited by lady longs; 01-22-2014 at 04:09 PM.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Looking for a larger nighttime solution for my 37 pounder...

After quick reading, I see 2 options standing out for me...super undies and mother goose designs. Anyone have reviews on these or can tell me which one would be better? At $30 a pop, I really don't wanna just "give it a whirl"

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:15 AM   #3
3peasinapod
Registered Users
seller

We use Bummis Super Snap XL on my 38lber and it is fully snapped, no snaps exposed. It also fits my 54lber with no problem and extra room to grow. We use two flats folded together too. Or a large bamboo prefold with one flat. I can't justify "trying" something for $30 either. The only other thing I know that works is a Sbish OBF. But them can be a pain to get the toddler stink out of.
3peasinapod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:38 AM   #4
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks 3peasinapod....any idea who carries these?

Also, is there a "flap" inside to tuck the flats into?

Old 01-22-2014, 04:10 PM   #5
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Looking for a larger nighttime pull up solution for my 37 pounder...

Bumping because I changed my question a bit - looking for a pull up please. Can someone make a recommendation - super undies, mothergoose designs, something else??? Tell me what to get and why you like it~ thanks

Old 01-24-2014, 08:12 AM   #6
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bumping for input....i went ahead and ordered 1 mgd and thought I would start there. Hoping someone can chime in

Old 01-24-2014, 08:19 AM   #7
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post
Bumping because I changed my question a bit - looking for a pull up please. Can someone make a recommendation - super undies, mothergoose designs, something else??? Tell me what to get and why you like it~ thanks
I have two pairs of the Fuzzibunz like this in xl for my 8 yo.

http://www.diaperjunction.com/super-...ng-paints.html

They are okay - but I hate stuffing them, and unstuffing them when they are saturated with 8 year old boy pee. It is one of my most dreaded tasks. They work though. I use an extra microfiber insert in addition to the one that is there. I still have the occasional leak but it isn't that bad.

I think if we keep it up - I want to try Mothergoose designs. I have read really nice things.

TheCoach'sWife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:25 AM   #8
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Toddle ease diapers should pull up and down easily but also provide the snaps to easily remove them when wet without having to drag a wet diaper or undy down the legs. You can use upcycled wool longies or even use the fleece blanket pajamas or fleece longies for a cover. I know the pajamas work because my husband will forget the cover when putting them on. The first time I caught it was when I went to do the morning change. Since we co-sleep I would have noticed any leaks long before.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:28 AM   #9
CDFanatic
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

what about overnight trainers? There are some wahms that make them. Or bigger brands
CDFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #10
Malka
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mother-ease bedwetter pants.
Malka is offline   Reply With Quote