Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #11
3rugrats
Registered Users
seller

Re: Looking for a larger nighttime pull up solution for my 37 pounder...

We've used Snap ez or happy heineys stuffed w/ inserts are the cheapest for something waterproof
Motherease bedwetters are very good, but pricey and not stay dry
We use sandies toddle-ease with a stay dry insert and a disana wool cover now, and I love that combo, great price too.

Advertisement

3rugrats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 03:41 PM   #12
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought about sandies with wool. I was hesitant about motherease bed wetters b/c I was suspecting they're HUGE! Im gonna try the MGD's and go from there. If those don't work for me, then I will try some other options. I am not interested in trying out a lot of different systems. So, if that one works, I will go with it.

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #13
LadyR28
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have been using Morther-ease Bedwetter pants for 10 months now and so far so good - https://usshop.motherease.com/shopdi...edwetter+Pants
Old 01-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #14
mimihol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Another vote for mother ease.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #15
mimihol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bed wetter pants we only have one but have not had one leak.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:58 PM   #16
kirst
Registered Users
seller

The Motherease bedwetter pants seem like they'd be huge... I own the ME side snapping AIOs which are similar to the bedwetter pants, but maybe slightly trimmer on the hips than the pants would be due to the snaps, and the AIOs are poofy, can't- fit -pjs -over -them kind of pull-up. They are bulletproof but huge.
The Sandy's or ToddleEase would be trimmer, for sure.

I just got four pairs of SuperUndies pocket trainers yesterday and honestly, the Large SUs would probably fit your kid nicely. I measured my son carefully before I ordered- 30 lbs, 22" waist, 24" hip, 13" leg, and even double stuffed with Thirsties hemp inserts, these Large SUs are falling down on him. I'm disappointed as he was right at the cusp end of the size ranges for Medium and I knew I didn't want red marks or for them to be hard to pull down once double stuffed, so I went with the larger size. Even on smallest snaps, they fall down as he runs . I am right now debating keeping them to see if he needs them when older, or losing money on the return shipping to send them back within 30 days. Urg!! So annoying as cant really afford to lose money on them right now.

So I understand you not wanting to spend $30+ to try something....the bedwetters would certainly work, but in all honesty ( and I <3 ME) I think you'd be disappointed with how poofy they are. The toddlerEases would be way more trim, but then you'd need a cover and its another piece. I'm wishing now that I didn't shell out for 4 super undies now though....not that they don't look like a great product though, for a bigger kid. Their sizing charts are completely crap.

Last edited by kirst; 01-25-2014 at 05:00 PM.
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 05:23 PM   #17
Malka
Registered Users
seller
seller

I looked at what ds is currently wearing at 60 lbs, and he has XL superundies and M Motherease bedwetter pants. We don't have leaks with either. Based on the sizes, maybe Motherease would be too big. Both are poofy but he can fit pajamas over them.

If you do Happy Heiny's, make sure you get side snaps. They're hard to stuff otherwise. I was looking around a year ago, and new Happy Heiny's trainers were hard to find, as they were out of stock on most sites. I don't know if the situation has changed.

Depending on how heavy a wetter you are dealing with, Snap-EZ may not work. We've had wicking with both the pockets and AIOs overnight. I did use the AIOs for when dd2 PL'ed, and bought some to use when ds3 is ready, but they've never worked with my bedwetter.
Malka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #18
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love motherease, but those seem too poofy for me. I think I will just order 1 at a time until I figure out what I like. crossing my fingers that I will like my first attempt

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #19
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow....just reviewed this thread thoroughly, and there is so much helpful info on here. Thanks so much mamas!

Old 02-10-2014, 11:07 AM   #20
jessnye
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We had leaks with anything trim. Less fabric=less absorbency. And IME, not with diapers but with trainers, less $=less effective too. Motherease Bedwetters are bulletproof for us, and my son is a SUPER heavy nighttime wetter. Pajamas are stretchy and fit over them fine. My son is also 38lbs, but a very skinny 5 year old 38lb'er.