Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
Cbarnbox
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok ladies, we are moving and this stuff HAS to go! I had way too much fun last year buying and trading and these just never get used. So please take them off my hands All prices are negotiable when buying more than one thing, so try me. Not ISO anything ATM for obvious reasons. I will list everything here and link to my photobucket album as there are too many photos to post. Any questions, hit me up.

Album link:

http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/cb...January%202014

List:

18 size large BG 3.0s (AIO) in well-loved condition. I purchased to replace elastic and snap convert, and have discovered I just don’t have the time. I did replace 6 elastic, but the other 12 are extremely relaxed or totally shot. Some Velcro is ok, some is shot. No major staining on most although one or two are stained significantly. $55 ppd for all or will split into 2 sets of 9 for $30ppd ea.

5 green WAHM covers, size LG, brand new. Double PUL, snaps, just didn’t fit my skinny boy. I would say these will only fit chunkier babies. Asking what I paid, $25 ppd.

5 Sassafrass ETPFs in EUC. I never did like the fit on my son, so I only used one or two. Bought used, but they were like new. Size XL. $40 ppd or MMARO.

4 tie dyed flats, one dyed blue flat. In like new condition, no stains. Unknown maker, I purchased from Etsy. I just have waaaaaay too many flats. ☺ $12 ppd.

1 GDiaper, red, size large, with pouch. Like New. One of the snaps came off the cover but is still snapped onto the pouch so it should be an easy repair. $7ppd.

1 MamaBear upcycled snapless fitted in GUC. Elastic like new, one stain on inside NOT from poo, but from a “cloth safe” diaper cream. No repelling, just a greyish stain. $7ppd.

2 Bumboo OS fitteds with doublers in EEEEUC. Bought on FSOT by me in like new condition, used once each. Didn’t like the fit. No stains, stink or other issues. $22ppd for both.

Brown plaid wool snap cover, size large (?). Was sold to me without belly snaps, so I added them, but didn’t have the same color so they don’t match. Freshly washed/lanolized. $8ppd.

Wool shorties, size LG, in play condition. Could use a shave, but still thick and effective. Freshly washed/lanolized. $8ppd.

10 Nana’s Bottoms size M/L in Like New condition. 3 are prefold conversions (the ones with colored inners) and 7 are of her own design. All aplix is sticky and strong, all elastic like new. $10 ea plus shipping or $90ppd for all.

5 Imagine unbleached snapless fitteds, size large, in VGUC. All elastic like new, some minor discoloration from hard water. All cotton. $25ppd for all. Not splitting at this time.

7 Flip OS stay-dry inserts in VGUC. No stains or stink, slight discoloration from hard water. One was tinted blue when I washed with a newly dyed flate (oops). $24ppd for all.

4 Flip organic cotton inserts in GUC. A couple have small stains, I have not tried to sun. No other issues, I’ve just fallen in love with bamboo. $16ppd for all.

20 BG OS inserts in VGUC. Some slight hard water discoloration, and one was tinted blue when I washed with a newly dyed flat (oops). $3ppd ea or $50ppd for all.

29 premium PFs, unknown brand(s), all in VGUC. I bought them planning on converting them to fitteds and just don’t have time. Most are unbleached but have lightened considerably. I didn’t see any noticeable staining. $2 plus shipping or all for $60ppd.

______________SOLD below this line__________________________

10 size medium BG 3.0s (AIO) in well-loved condition. I purchased to replace elastic and snap convert, and have discovered I just don’t have the time. I did replace the elastic on 3, and removed the old elastic on the other 7. One is partially snap converted but needs the rest of the snaps added. Some Velcro is ok, still sticky, and some is totally shot. PUL is good from what I can tell, but I have obviously not used them. No major staining. $30 ppd for all. Will not split at this time.

BG 4.0 snap converted. Good condition, but the snaps don’t match! Totally functional but drove me nuts, lol! No insert. $10ppd.

3 LG Softbums inserts, 1 OS Softbums insert, all in EUC. No stains. $15 ppd.

3 MotherEase Sandy’s bamboo fitteds, size small, in GUC. Elastic still lots of life left, some slight discoloration from hard water (barely noticeable) no stink or other issues. Great for nights! $22 ppd for all or MMARO.

4 Best Bottom covers in VGUC, slight pilling on the FOE as is normal for BB. 2 snap: white and sherbet, and (not pictured but I can text/email pics if you want) 2 aplix, hedgehog and green giraffe. $35 ppd for all or 10ppd ea.

(not pictured in album) 3 Flip covers in Albert, VGUC, aplix. Nothing wrong with them, just getting away from aplix. $28ppd for all three. Can email pic if needed.

2 MEAF covers, size LG, in VGUC. Elastic still stretchy, snaps are fine, the white is slightly discolored from hard water. $15ppd for both.

2 Thirsties Due Fab Fitted in Ocean, size 2, in GUC. Slightly stained, have not sunned. No stink issues, all snaps good. Velcro is pilly but sticky. Elastic like new. $15ppd for both.

10 GMD Yellow Edge in EEEUC. No stains or other issues. Purchased late 2012 so they are the newer size yellow edge. $25ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by Cbarnbox; 03-13-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Cbarnbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #2
pinkiedarlin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Massive Destash! BGs, Thirsties, GMD PFs, WAHM, ME, and more!

how much for just one flip in albert?
pinkiedarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
Cbarnbox
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiedarlin View Post
how much for just one flip in albert?
$10ppd
Old 01-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #4
Azimmy
Registered Users

I am interested in the softbums, but can't see the photo. It says it is not available. Could you post the pic here? Interested in the whole lot, potentially.
Azimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:18 PM   #5
Cbarnbox
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimmy View Post
I am interested in the softbums, but can't see the photo. It says it is not available. Could you post the pic here? Interested in the whole lot, potentially.
I actually cant post it here, thats why I did the album on photobucket. Ill grt on and try to see whats up then post a direct link for you. Sorry about that!
Old 01-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
heatherly23
Registered Users

I'd like to take all the BGs off your hands. This is my first time buying from this site though, so you may have to walk me through it a bit. I do have paypal.
heatherly23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #7
Cbarnbox
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherly23 View Post
I'd like to take all the BGs off your hands. This is my first time buying from this site though, so you may have to walk me through it a bit. I do have paypal.
No problem To verify, you want the size medium and size large 3.0s? Did you also want the one 4.0 I have and all 20 BG inserts? If you will let me know specifically what you want and your paypal address, I will send you an invoice. Per DS rules it will be for goods, so then you have paypal's buyer protection Any questions? I'm happy to clarify anything you need me to!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #8
Cbarnbox
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimmy View Post
Ok see if this works now....

Old 01-29-2014, 10:26 PM   #9
Cobained
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interested in the medium BGs if PP passes.
Cobained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:04 AM   #10
heatherly23
Registered Users

So sorry, I wasn't clear at all. I would like the 10 medium and the one 4.0. My paypal is iheartsoy@gmail.com. I will watch for the invoice. Thank you!
heatherly23 is offline   Reply With Quote