Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2014, 04:54 PM   #1
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
August 2013 due date chat--February

New month! Should have started one yesterday.

Last night I had to cut my 3yo's hair myself because he found a pair of scissors when he followed me into the basement. He still has a dent in his hair where he cut because he cut it really short and I didn't want to give him a buzz in the dead of winter.

While that was going on, the baby managed to creep halfway across the living room to gnaw on a carrot left there by his brother. So he is officially mobile.

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #2
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

No movement here but I am thankful I Sam just bit ready for it. Right now I am hoping my team turns around and wins this.
missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #3
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 due date chat--February

sorry but our team is winning
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #4
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This games is pathetic! Lol blow out!!!

Had a good day. Got the whole playroom clean and organized. It has been a mess since I got pregnant. Watching the game at my sister's. Planned to go home at halftime to get ds in bed but babies are not cooperating. But we will likely not have school for snow so not a huge deal, I hope.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #5
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Over at my parents watching the game

Way to go HAWKS!
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:05 AM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Having fun watching the snow fall here! DH went to work and I am just waiting for the state of emergency to be called so he can come home.

Fun game last night. Not good for advertisers or Denver fans but honestly I don't want to hear it. I am a Red Sox fan and honestly what happened last night is NOTHING compared to their collapse a couple of years ago. Denver fans just remember good things come to those who wait. Look at Red Sox.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:17 AM   #7
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, the storm shifted and we are getting mostly rain. Kids had school today and DS did not go to bed till almost 11p. Whoops, hope he is not too grumpy at school today. He was not too bad this morning so there is some hope.

So it is cold and rainy here today. Going to make a small ham for dinner. Gotta find a glaze recipe to use. Need to do diaper laundry but most of the rest of the house is clean since my niece was here all weekend. Need to take pictures of the Geotrax and Imaginext pirates sets that DS wants to sell. He never plays them and I dont feel the need to keep them for the girls. He is excited because I told him he could keep half the money to buy new Skylanders and put the other half in savings. I should be able to sell for $80-100 so that is atleast 3 new skylanders for him. Did not find much else to sell though because alot that he does not play with ither 2 year old daycare girl does or I wanna save for the babies (kitchen, food, baby dolls, mega blocks, little people, etc)
Old 02-03-2014, 07:17 AM   #8
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

dp
Old 02-03-2014, 08:23 AM   #9
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dear Adam, 5 o'clock is not an appropriate time to wake up for the day. Love, Mommy.

We are bringing our new puppy home this week and have nothing for her yet. Hubby went to Walmart before work and picked up a few things for her, but they didn't have a large enough kennel for her (up to 70lbs). She's a shepherd/pyrenees mix so she's gonna be a big dog. I'm going to go to Petco this afternoon when my mom comes to watch the boys and see what they have there, but pretty sure it won't fit into my car. If they have one I'll prolly have to go back tomorrow and get it in Hubby's station wagon. But I get to pick out her leash and collar so that'll be kind of fun.

We were just in the bedroom and my 3yo gave the baby a kiss and said "I love you." Melt my heart! <3 He's such a good big brother.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #10
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
My sister got ds1 geotrax for every birthday holiday when he was smaller. We have a ton. The kids go in stages when they play with it. We'll most likely keep it until Matthew grows out of it. Ds1 isn't into sky landers. But if I told him he could buy Legos he's be all over it. Except he still hasn't bought anything with the $30 he made at the craft fair this year.

We are suppose to get SUPER cold this week. Snow expected on Saturday. We'll see about that.

And it was a great game last night. Boring if you weren't a hawks fan. My parents neighbors set off huge fireworks!
Swag with me! Bing it!