Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
fuzzibunz sizing for ds/help me find a good pocket for the diaper bag!

I keep searching for a diaper bag diaper n im thinking pockets!
I was thinking fuzzibunz atm but help me think of other good iptions too

Ds is 25 pounds 2 years old, very average size not very chunky (anymore) n not too tall i dont remember exactly but anyways i was eondering if i could get awau with medium fb?
I know sizing chart says up to 30 lbs n larges start at 25

Im also expecting number 3 itd be economical to do os altho i prefer sized

I like os with snap sown rise like BG. but prefee fleece and the pocket/stuffing part like fuzzibunz
i was looking for something cheap tho since its only for diaper bag use but id also like them to last multiples.. iwas thinking of taking advantage of DS sale but i dont want 2 openings... finding things easily on ds tho would be helpful because i cant stand having multiple kinds of diapers... TIA!

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2014, 08:17 PM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: fuzzibunz sizing for ds/help me find a good pocket for the diaper bag!

I'd recommend an AI2.

what about best bottoms with stay dry inserts? I like AI2 because I'd have one cover on, one snaped together in the diaper bag, and three+ inserts for the trip. It's also easy to overpack without taking up as much room. Cover will work for both kids. Inserts (I've read) Small works on the first 2 snap settings. Med works on the first 3 snap settings (probably meant to just work with middle 2 settings). Large works on the last 2 snap settings (maybe last three settings). you can easily get away with not using all the insert sizes...
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool

Last edited by Pixi6s; 02-14-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #3
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Before (couple days ago lol) i was thinking about AI2/AIO but what changed my mind was the spraying of all the different parts... right now i have that ai2 kinda set up with flats n covers the most annoying art is the pockets on the edges to help hold the flat in place bb mite work out since they dont have the flaps at all. But i was thinking pockets would b good particularly fb because i can havw one flatish piece to spray off kwim? Ds still hardly has 'ploppable poop' dangit
Old 02-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

You're right at that borderline where it's possible neither size FB will fit the best. If you wait another couple of pounds, you might be happier with a L FB purchase. We always had between sizes issues with FB even though we had the whole series.
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:09 AM   #5
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy Momma View Post
Before (couple days ago lol) i was thinking about AI2/AIO but what changed my mind was the spraying of all the different parts... right now i have that ai2 kinda set up with flats n covers the most annoying art is the pockets on the edges to help hold the flat in place bb mite work out since they dont have the flaps at all. But i was thinking pockets would b good particularly fb because i can havw one flatish piece to spray off kwim? Ds still hardly has 'ploppable poop' dangit
if ur LO poops often it may not work as well.

doesn't FB have a OS system? HH has fleece pockets... just goto an online diaper store and look at pockets, lots of them are fleece,
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool

Last edited by Pixi6s; 02-15-2014 at 05:11 AM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #6
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Its not really that he poops often. Well not always.. he just has no kinda 'schedule' he wont poop for a day or 2 then he will poop like 3 times in one day...or more if im really lucky lol (NOT!)
Old 02-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #7
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was thinking bb might work but im thinking not they r a bit too much like my flats n covers which im trying to move away from since its such a mess :/
Old 02-15-2014, 11:10 AM   #8
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Maybe imagine, nickis or diaper safari? I have fb mediums and don't really care for them. But they fit great on my 28lb 2.5yo, I think they run big.

Great customer service from:

meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:39 AM   #9
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Really??? Mediums fir ur 28 pound baby???? Mine is 25 pounds n very average i was thinking hed need larges but they r huge n would b droopy inbetween his legs
Old 02-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #10
flylady0505
Registered Users
seller

Kawaii diapers are great so soft fleece inners just make sure it's says micro fleece. They run from $7 to about $10 love them they come with two inserts so you can use two for a night diaper and 1 for day if you have a heavy wetter but want it still trim with the one insert use a hemp babies doubler I get the size large and fold it over and still trim in and diaper my diapers can go a few Hours before a diaper change.

They are one size so it will be good for other babies nice place to get them at great prices is

Superstash.net
flylady0505 is offline   Reply With Quote