Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2014, 12:16 PM   #11
flylady0505
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy Momma
Really??? Mediums fir ur 28 pound baby???? Mine is 25 pounds n very average i was thinking hed need larges but they r huge n would b droopy inbetween his legs

Hi yes larges are big waist wise fine but gappy in the legs my son still fits in the size medium fuzzi bunz he's 31 lbs and 20 months but is tall 36 inch. They are getting small near waist but still ok. You can go on etsy they sell waist extenders for diapers that get snug so they will last a lot longer

Advertisement

flylady0505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #12
kirst
Registered Users
seller

Re: fuzzibunz sizing for ds/help me find a good pocket for the diaper bag!

I think he'll end up being at the outer limit of Kawaiis size range. The medium FB do run large. My son is 30lbs with a 22" waist and 13" leg and these fit him on middle waist snaps with room to grow. I don't really like the fit of them on him, but they don't gap or leak, or have wing droop. They just never have fit him as we'll as the Kawaiis I had for him did. The Kawaiis were my fave pocket, but he's totally outgrown them now; whereas the medium FB still are here, getting no use at my house.
Lol. I have 3 Larges which I should really try on him. I will do that tomorrow and let you know how the mediums and Larges compare.
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:28 PM   #13
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

My boys potty trained out of medium fb at 2.5, and they have both always been big boys (not chunky tHough, just big for their ages). I don't remember weight/height, but I know they were well out of 2t size clothes!
our made in the USA mediums were actually bigger than our os fuzzibunz...the not made in the us seemed pretty comparable. I preferred the med to the onesize.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:37 AM   #14
krissyc
Registered Users
seller

I used Fuzzi Bunz size mediums for DD1 and DD2 from about 2-3 months old until they PL'd (they had both PL'd before 20 months, though). DD1 was super chunky and DD2 was super slim, so I know the mediums fit a wide variety of sizes. The only reason I didn't go with Fuzzi Bunz again with this LO is because it had been so long that I had already sold my stash and I was to be adventurous. I also have a friend who used medium Fuzzi Bunz on all three of her average-sized boys from about 2-3 months until PLing about about 2 or 3 years. The only one who grew out of the mediums before PLing was her third.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:39 AM   #15
krissyc
Registered Users
seller

Oh, and when I re-stashed this time, I tried out the OS Fuzzie Bunz because I figured they would just be an improvement on a wonderful thing, and I hate hate hated them!