Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2014, 05:57 PM   #11
harvest
Registered Users

Re: diaper liners and other wonderings

krissyc, do you trifold the flats or snappi or other? How many do you use and are you able to still fit pj's on your baby! Maybe we just need to size up on pj's.
Thanks.

Advertisement

harvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:28 PM   #12
krissyc
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvest
krissyc, do you trifold the flats or snappi or other? How many do you use and are you able to still fit pj's on your baby! Maybe we just need to size up on pj's. Thanks.
I usually snappi or pin the flats, and at night I use two. Sometimes I'll just pad fold the second into the cover, but usually I layer both, but place the second one only in the wet zone - it's hard to describe but would be easy to show. So since my DS is a tummy sleeper, I try to place most of the second one so it'll be in front. Also, his PJ's are all fleece sleepers, which seems to help keep the wool from wicking through, if that makes sense. They fit just fine over the night time diaper (almost with room to spare), but then he is a long slim baby in the first place!
Old 02-17-2014, 10:03 PM   #13
AliciaTheClothMama
Registered Users

My Mood:

The Imse Vimse wool covers can be washed in the washer (and dried in the dryer!!!). They're freaking amazing.
AliciaTheClothMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:56 PM   #14
Lilfroggie
Registered Users
seller

I have used the stay dry flip inserts and the organic cotton flip inserts for my DD. They work well for her and no leaks. If I haven't stripped them in a while we do tend to get more morning stink. DH is not too happy waking up to that as DD will put her bum up in his face when she is squirming in the early mornings.
Lilfroggie is offline   Reply With Quote