Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #11
Yarnjess
Registered Users
seller

Re: Reusable Nursing pads that dont leak

I liked my bamboobies. Usually one pair would last me for two feeds (one feed per side) and then I'd need a new pair. I only used them when out, though. At home I stuffed a folded up burp cloth down my shirt or used a Milkies Milk Saver. How much/how hard you leak is the determining factor for whether the bamboobies will work for you.

Advertisement

Yarnjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #12
Reese62299
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I forget the brand I have but they are hemp. They work well for me and I leak through a lot of others. I got them from Abby's Lane but don't think they sell them anymore because I only bought one pair and looked on their site to buy more and couldn't find them.
Reese62299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:56 AM   #13
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I made my own that i use and am trying a pair from bamboobies. I also bought some emergency back up ones from walmart. I was so surprised to find some there.
dncegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #14
Funnyfarmmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had some amazing WAHM ones last time but unfortunately cannot remember who she was or the name of her shop...lol They weren't very discreet and were a little bulky but never ever leaked!
This time around I got some bamboobies to try and see how those go, if not I have no idea what Im going to try!
Hope you find some that work for you!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:17 AM   #15
kris10mus
Registered Users
seller
seller

I purchased some charcoal bamboo ones. Some have pul the other half have an extra layer of bamboo. They're noticeable when wearing a shirt but I only used them at home and I basically didn't leave my house for the first three months. Lol

They're the only ones that didn't leak for me. I still have a few unused ones if you're interested
kris10mus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:19 PM   #16
rebekka117
Registered Users
seller

I also got the bububibi's or something on ebay, they are just a thin something backed in PUL but they are WATERPROOF so I never leak when I wear them. I have a super heavy let down/leakage, and these are the only thing that worked. I liked the feel of the bamboobies, but they are not waterproof, so as soon as I had a heavy let down they'd just leak through, and forget them overnight. I also made my own out of a layer of bamboo velour, zorb, then PUL. work awesome as well. but the bububibi ones are really the only ones I've found that are acutally waterproof and pretty cheap $14? on ebay.
rebekka117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #17
ElizasMommy606
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i'm leaking thru everything!! im only 10 days pp though but i have been using lansinoh disposables for outings and my washables at home bc they r so thick.

nak lol bout to look up bububibi on ebay
Old 03-29-2014, 06:46 AM   #18
Bear's Lady
Registered Users

I know this thread is kind of old...but I got some great ones on Etsy that I've not had any problems with (I was extra thrilled because she makes different sizes...I needed the bigger ones that can be hard to find in 'normal' brands). Her Etsy shop name is "Cute and Funky"
Bear's Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:59 AM   #19
ghettobuggie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use a bamboo/organic cotton fleece blend nursing pad, so far so good! Not sure of the brand name though, sorry.
ghettobuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:54 AM   #20
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I have to have 3 in on each side so I have like 25 or so so I can switch out and wash my reusables. I would suggest something with a backing or wool maybe?