Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #1
jenfromnc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Arrow Please delete :)

HUGE LOT - 23 BG 4.0, 6 3.0, 4 embroid, 3 snap convert-ALL APLIX-boy/GN

*shipping is included in price*

HELP! I'm drowning in diapers!

Smoke free, pet free home. Diapers washed with diaper safe detergent. Last washed in bum genius branded detergent most likely. All diapers have been in storage at least 1.5 years. Some much longer. Prices include shipping in poly mailers, first class if under 13 ounces. Am willing to ship international for shipping difference.

More or better pictures, just ask!

general condition and smell
All diapers are in good shape. Some in excellent shape. No yucky smells. Possible stale smell from being in storage? They were stored in the baby's room, never ever in an attic, basement or anyplace yucky or not climate controlled.

stains
Some have shadow type staining, some have no staining at all, none have yucky stains. I have not tried to stain remove or sun anything.

aplix
All, except the conversions, are aplix. Many of these have had their tabs replaced with the BG kit. Some tabs are curly, some are perfect. Most have fuzz stuck in em. I don't know which ones are which. Some of these have pilly bands, some are excellent. All stick. Some of the laundry tabs on the 3.0s are gone, some are good.

elastic
I think the leg elastic is good, I never had any issues with that, but it really don't know how to tell. I think I have replacement elastic kits someplace from when I had the tabs replaced. Let me know if interested and I shall hunt.

inserts
I have 22 BG 3 snap OS inserts and 4 the same look and size with no snaps. No idea if they are 3.0 or 4.0. They are $1 a piece with purchase of pockets. Once they are gone they are gone! All come with infant insert. Why? Because I have SIXTY NINE of those. Where did the rest of the regular inserts go? Why do I have so many infant ones? Who the heck knows. I hope I don't have a stockpile of more of this stuff stuck anywhere.

I have photos of all diapers and inners and whatnot here. Please browse so you can be assured these look good. I don't want to post a million pictures here.
http://photobucket.com/albums/h413/jenfromnc/diapers

I'm not going to sit here and sort problems on 50 diapers, so they are all priced the same as if I were selling all shadow stained, curly tabs, pilly belly aplix. You might get exactly that, you might get some that look never worn!

Trades
Mooooore diapers! Heh. Will accept trades for SNAPS 4.0 zinnia, mirror, hummingbird, countess, Carroll, Audrey, Lovelace, or Piccadilly Circus. For real. I have a baby girl now!

bumGenius 4.0 $10 each!

Example of inners. All look like this. Feel free to browse the entire album to verify.

UPDATE quantity accurate morning April 9, 2014

I just redid my inventory and priced according to condition for remaining diapers. I had been shipping the best of the lot as they sold.

White
3 relaxed elastic/fuzzy Velcro $7

grasshopper (green)
1 maybe slightly relaxed leg elastic - $8
2 relaxed leg elastic, fuzzy belly Velcro - $7

ribbit (darker green)
1 super fuzzy belly band, good elastic - $9

twilight (blue)
2 $10
1 relaxed legs, fuzzy tummy - $7

moonbeam (dark blue)
1 one leg elastic relaxed, belly strip unsewn on part of bottom, fuzzy - $6

butternut (yellow)
2 fuzzy elastic tester between 3.0 and 4.0 $7

clementine (orange yellow)
1 relaxed leg elastic, good belly Velcro - $8
1 relaxed leg elastic, fuzzy belly Velcro, Easter tabs- $7

Embroidered BumGenius $15 each - 3 of these have Easter tabs (not biohazard)

These are extremely well made. I never had any leaks, wicking, or moisture of any kind at the embroidery.

4.0 biohazard
4.0 dinosaur
3.0 monster
3.0 robot

Snap Conversions $5 each - double row and blue sold
Remember when bum genius only came in aplix? No? Well youngling, back in the dark ages, when our Velcro got bad or our babies started to remove their own diapers, we converted to snaps!

3 conversions

Inserts $1 each with purchase
No more OS inserts available. NB/Doubler insert only.

You think this is all? Hah! Girly NB, boy Sunbaby and more on the way soon. I need some sun for the NB.

Advertisement

Last edited by jenfromnc; 05-01-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Edit for sold
jenfromnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
aocean
Registered Users

Re: HUGE LOT -$10 blowout- 37 BG 4.0, 6 3.0, 4 embroid, 4 snap convert-ALL APLIX-boy

I'd love to look at the pictures, but the album is set to private Also, do the prices include shipping?
aocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:20 PM   #3
jenfromnc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: HUGE LOT -$10 blowout- 37 BG 4.0, 6 3.0, 4 embroid, 4 snap convert-ALL APLIX-boy

Hrm.. Will look at album! Sorry about that!
And yes, shipping included

Edit: i think the album is ok now! Let me know if it's still messed up. So sorry!

Last edited by jenfromnc; 03-18-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
jenfromnc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Buy my diapers!
Old 03-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #5
jenfromnc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump
Old 03-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #6
Holly_07
Registered Users

Very interested in the 3.0 can u email me as I can not pm yet. coueys4@gmail.com
Holly_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:50 AM   #7
jenfromnc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Buy my diapers! I need to buy more diapers! :-D
Old 03-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #8
jenfromnc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Old 03-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #9
thevetswife
Registered Users

I'd be interested in some of the 4.0's. I can't PM yet, but you can email me at queserasera2 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
thevetswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:56 AM   #10
thesandmanismyheroe
Registered Users

What do you have left?
thesandmanismyheroe is offline   Reply With Quote