Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2014, 07:41 AM   #21
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boys1girlforme
If that was posted I missed it and I was on most of last night.
Honestly I have no idea myself it's just what I heard. I don't see the part where the attacking occurred?

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2014, 07:48 AM   #22
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
If that was posted I missed it and I was on most of last night.
Not sure how to multiquote on Mobil but to address this post and BlinBatBeths post. A mod was called the C word and it was VERY quickly proofed but that was in THiS thread, not crickets thread. I just so happened to be on and in the thread when it happened and I took a screenshot because it was pretty awful. I have only witnessed one other time such hate was expressed to a mod/admin and that was RaeRae telling H2BAM to F off or something to that effect. I have never seen an entire user account poof that quickly (the offenders entire account is gone)

Anyways, ThAT was absolutely immature and personally slanderous to the mod however it was not directed at cricket, nor was it in crickets thread. Just wanted to clear that up.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #23
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth
Honestly I have no idea myself it's just what I heard. I don't see the part where the attacking occurred?
See but posting this stuff when you don't actually know what happened just spreads rumors and miss information. Like I said, I dId personally see it (and screenshot it) and it was NoT in crickets thread nor directed at cricket. Also there was no editing to take out the hostility, it was hostile from beginning to end. It was bad

Old 03-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #24
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wil there ever be a thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth View Post
It didn't really. I think the members that have been around long enough to remember what DS originally was feel they are being treated with disrespect. And we were upset with the way the admin/mods that left were treated.
I think we are having trouble with the politician like non-answers being issued and to the members who honestly don't care it's coming off like a child asking over and over for a snack (or something) just because they aren't getting the answer they want.
The division I'm seeing in the board makes me really sad. Even the pro DS threads are taking jabs at the staff that has left or the remaining members that are unhappy

It's quite obvious that maintaining integrity is not the motivator for any of these changes as the editing, locking, deleting threads has shown in the past several days.

Also I looked at the cricket thread again and while there are several posts that show edits, they were done during the thread and no major content was changed.
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #25
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby View Post
Not sure how to multiquote on Mobil but to address this post and BlinBatBeths post. A mod was called the C word and it was VERY quickly proofed but that was in THiS thread, not crickets thread. I just so happened to be on and in the thread when it happened and I took a screenshot because it was pretty awful. I have only witnessed one other time such hate was expressed to a mod/admin and that was RaeRae telling H2BAM to F off or something to that effect. I have never seen an entire user account poof that quickly (the offenders entire account is gone)

Anyways, ThAT was absolutely immature and personally slanderous to the mod however it was not directed at cricket, nor was it in crickets thread. Just wanted to clear that up.
Wow!
Just curious why you would screen shot it?
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
Old 03-28-2014, 08:02 AM   #26
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Wow! Just curious why you would screen shot it?
Honestly because I knew it was going to proof and it was BAD. I have been talking to DH about all of this and how sad I am to see this place crumbling, I wanted to show him just how crazy it's getting but he wasn't home. Good thing I screenshot it too because by the time I refreshed the page the whole thing was proofed (the post and my reply with it quoted)

Anyways, I just can't believe how out of hand this is. I'm just sad

Old 03-28-2014, 08:03 AM   #27
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby
See but posting this stuff when you don't actually know what happened just spreads rumors and miss information. Like I said, I dId personally see it (and screenshot it) and it was NoT in crickets thread nor directed at cricket. Also there was no editing to take out the hostility, it was hostile from beginning to end. It was bad
Sorry but I was agreeing that that is most definitely something that deserves to be poofed and I agree that's how rumors spread and while that thread seems hostile I did see plenty Of legitimate questions ignored . That was not an open discussion at all and all it accomplished was furthering that hostility.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:10 AM   #28
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth
Sorry but I was agreeing that that is most definitely something that deserves to be poofed and I agree that's how rumors spread and while that thread seems hostile I did see plenty Of legitimate questions ignored . That was not an open discussion at all and all it accomplished was furthering that hostility.
No no I agree (and I stated as such in another thread) that crickets thread was not hostile or disrespectful. It was not an "open discussion" and the regurgitated answers are irritating. I was just trying to clear up that nothing in crickets thread was proofed because NOTHING disrespectful was directed at cricket in that thread and the offending post did not take place in that thread.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you
And I actually do think the offending post (which took place in this thread) did deserve to poof. I have seen a post poof for serious disrespect before and this was not helpful to the forum or the issues at hand)

Old 03-28-2014, 08:10 AM   #29
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If that persons account was deleted (which I thought wasn't allowed?) would their posts disappear? Wouldn't that make threads they participated in not make sense anymore?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:18 AM   #30
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
If that persons account was deleted (which I thought wasn't allowed?) would their posts disappear? Wouldn't that make threads they participated in not make sense anymore?
When I put the username into the search it says no such member exists. And like I said I screen shot it so I know I am entering the UN correctly. I know that in very very rare occasions the entire account has proofed but I have never personally witnessed it until last night. I know you can't request to delete your account. Honestly the whole thread/forum integrity is a stock answer and we all know that proofing these things isn't adding integrity but I don't think the people in charge (not talking mods admin) GAF. Honestly I kinda think they would be better off coming on and saying outright that they could care less how we feel about this and quit this whole charade that they want an "open discussion". I don't really know though. All I know is that I am sad to see this all going down. I miss how it was and well, it all just sucks

Last edited by Fashionably Green Baby; 03-28-2014 at 08:27 AM.