Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Summer 2014 Due Date Chat (June, July, August!)

This is a makeshift DDC chat thread for us summer 2014 moms! Since many of the DDC's are being moved over to facebook the monthly DDC''s are very slow. This will be a place for those of us who want to chat here on Diaperswappers to be able to chat with a little more participation! So, if you are due this summer come in and chat!

I put June, July, and August but May, September, whoever can obviously join if you would like!

So, maybe we could all do a quick intro to get to know each other? Share as much or as little as you would like!

Advertisement

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:24 PM   #2
Kcolleran
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer 2014 Due Date Chat (June, July, August!)

Yay! Thanks for starting this!

My name's Kimberly I am a wife to a railroader and stay at home mom to a two and a half year old who I swear was recently taken over lately by another child with attitude and tantrums :P I am now pregnant with our second, a little boy! (something I am both super excited and nervous about) due June 30th. This will be our first little one that we will be cloth diapering and although I had been tossing around the idea, finding this site is what really helped me make the push to just do it!
Kcolleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

Hello! My name is Lindsey. My husband is in the coastguard and I am a stay at home mom. I recently quit my job as and RN when we moved and I am also and IBCLC. I have a 2.5 year old boy who is potty learning and we are having a girl this time.
Chibirsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #4
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer 2014 Due Date Chat (June, July, August!)

I'm Britney. I've been here on DS for almost 5 years. I'm technically a WAHM but things are slow so until things pick up again (hopefully they will) I feel more like a SAHM.

I have 3 kids and I'm due with #4 in early July. We found out what we were having with our first 2 before birth but we were team green with #3 and I loved it so much so we are team green again. We already have both genders. My kids are 8, recently turned 5, and 2 1/2.

I attempted to try cloth on my oldest but didn't have a clue as to what I was doing and it was a sad, unsuccessful attempt so I dealt with lots of blowouts and stinky disposables (pampers really do have a foul smell!). I cloth diapered my second from about a month old and he actually still sleeps in a diaper at night but is very close to being able to make the switch to underwear! My current youngest has literally never worn a paper diaper, not even in the hospital! I'm really proud of that for some reason She doesn't seem too interested in using the potty but she likes to sit on it.....she'll get it one day.

Anyways, I'm rambling but I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Old 03-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #5
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
this is perfect! Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm Justine. I'm a SAHM. My kids are 5yo son and 2yo daughter (almost 6 and 3 -- birthdays coming up). We did cloth diapering with my son starting around 10 months which is when I joined DS. We CDed off and on and with my daughter started around 2 weeks but I've given up while I'm pregnant and she doesn't have much interest in the potty. I'm excited to cloth diaper a little bitty baby again!

Anyway this pregnancy was a sweet surprise (we got rid of all of our baby things already!!) and has been a long road so far but now that I'm feeling the baby move and my nausea is under control I'm hoping it's going to get easier! We are having a girl. This is our first time finding out gender and it's pretty neat although I loved not knowing with my first two-- one of life's best and truest surprises I think! My due date is July 30th but my son was 13 days late and daughter 8 days late. So I'm guessing August

I love to knit and sew and spend time outside. I'm so excited for spring if it ever arrives! so nice to meet all of you and I'm excited to get to know you.

Last edited by justineybean; 03-27-2014 at 08:04 PM.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:36 AM   #6
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This is a morning bump for anyone else who might want to join in!

Old 03-28-2014, 07:49 AM   #7
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Sorry I haven't had a chance to so an introduction. We are waiting for DH to come out of a building on post so we can leave!!!! Yay.... 2.5 days of driving with preschoolers..
Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #8
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

I'm due June 4 with another boy. I have 3 other kids: DD (4), DS1 (3), and DS2 (1). This has been a whirlwind pregnancy for me. My DD was hospitalized for a week in October and my DS1 was just hospitalized and diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

All of this on top of DH looking for a new job, which means an upcoming and big move for our family....I can't wait for things to slow down and go back to normal!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 03-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #9
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3LittleBerkhs
I'm due June 4 with another boy. I have 3 other kids: DD (4), DS1 (3), and DS2 (1). This has been a whirlwind pregnancy for me. My DD was hospitalized for a week in October and my DS1 was just hospitalized and diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. All of this on top of DH looking for a new job, which means an upcoming and big move for our family....I can't wait for things to slow down and go back to normal!! Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
We are in the middle of a job change and move from Texas to Idaho. It definitely is no picnic.
Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #10
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Bums
We are in the middle of a job change and move from Texas to Idaho. It definitely is no picnic.
Ours will be from NY to PA or Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum