Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #11
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Re: Ummm.. Why was my thread locked?

I understand totally, but there is not that kind of ban that can ban just your house from creating new accounts. We can certainly set you up with a ban on this account, but you have to not make new accounts, which is against the rules and if repeated can get you actually banned, but again we are talking a cycle of us constantly banning then for making repeat accounts and it is not fair to anyone involved. In such a case, really you have to want to walk away, we cannot make it so your house is blocked. It has nothing to do with isp it changes for everyone everytime people go online. We block the account not the isp.

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2014, 02:51 PM   #12
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Another optionw ould be the wagon which is an opt in group then fsot is inaccessable to you.

Maybe we could remove your fsot badge then you could not post items for sale. I think thats about all.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:52 PM   #13
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Ill ask andrea
Old 04-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #14
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

As to the locking of the thread it was in result to posting a you cant get rid of me I always come back thread in the middle of a turbulant time. Hopefully you get the answers you were looking for here.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #15
CntryMama
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2macht4 View Post
I understand totally, but there is not that kind of ban that can ban just your house from creating new accounts. We can certainly set you up with a ban on this account, but you have to not make new accounts, which is against the rules and if repeated can get you actually banned, but again we are talking a cycle of us constantly banning then for making repeat accounts and it is not fair to anyone involved. In such a case, really you have to want to walk away, we cannot make it so your house is blocked. It has nothing to do with isp it changes for everyone everytime people go online. We block the account not the isp.
Okay! Can you guys block me again I just came back last time to sell some diapers, I am mostly over my diaper obsession (unless I see something cute, which is why I nee d to stay off here!) and I dont have a huge stash like before, just a few flats and couple covers. Thanks
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #16
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I cannot set it up myself but I will let Andrea know you want a self ban and she will contact you
Old 04-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #17
lemonpoppyseed
Registered Users
seller

Would it work for you set up parental controls to block DS, and have someone else have the password? Seems like it would make the ban harder to get around and less of a hassle for the DS team.
lemonpoppyseed is offline   Reply With Quote