Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Arrow RaR, BG Tiny Socialites, FB, WAHM fitteds and a Coolababy!

PLEASE DELETE...MAKING A NEW POST.

BG Tiny Socialites, WAHM hybrid fitteds and a Coolababy!

PM me for fastest response!

I am totally trade friendly...check out my ISO at the bottom! Pics are after all the descriptions. If you need more pictures, I can certainly email them to you, no problem! Just let me know and thanks for looking!! All items come from a smoke free, cat friendly home.

1 OS CoolababyPocket. Purple. Snaps, PUL, elastic and inside all in VGUC. Comes with two microfiber inserts. $6.00

3 WAHM AIO Fitted. These are made of fleece (outer space) with a Velcro closure. Two of these have a snap on the inside for an extra insert. They all have some sort of a hidden layer made of vinyl or something similar, so you don't need a cover. These I don't think have ever been worn either, just washed. The fleece on the insides looks more pilly than the outside, but again I think it's just from washing. Very soft and cuddly! I have these pictured next to a Rumparooz for sizing comparison. The elastic is extremely stretchy and when completely stretched these are even longer than the Rumparooz!
$10 each

Extra random inserts, some staining. The swaddlebees is traded, so there are 4 left. $2.00

I also have a few BG 4.0 Chelsea Perry Tiny Socialite Artists. They all have brand new elastics! A bit of edge wear, let me know if you need more pics! The Free Spirit has symmetry. No inserts included.
Jet Setters- $22 each *1 traded, 1 still available
Free Spirit- $35

Coolababy

WAHM hybrid fitteds

Inserts

BG Chelsea Perry

This ISO list is for trades!

IDSO: Orange, yellow, brown and green edge GMD workhorses, organic closureless.
1 doz red GMD prefolds, organic.
Thirsties covers EUC
Fleece soakers
Imagine covers EUC
Interlock wool (I might be picky)
Also ISO: Applecheeks
Goodmama (no skinny tag and I LOVE the double brites!)
Megaroos
Grovia NB
BG 4.0, snaps, EUC
Any sized BG inc NB
Trainers, at least 3T
Maxaloones
Maybe ISO: Thirsties fitteds
Kissas fitteds
Mama Cloth esp postpartum
Nursing Tops/tanks...I am tall so have to be long enough, sz M-XL?
Nursing bras size L, XL, I think maybe I am somewhere in the 36-38 DD-DDD range?

Prefer GN/boy colors for dipes...purple is okay though.

I also have a $20 Red Lobster GC if you have the right trade for my ISO.

SOLD/TRADED BELOW---------------------------------

Rumparooz OS Pockets- VGUC. These were used in a large rotation on one baby from about 3-18 months old. I have snap and aplix. A few have shadow staining, nothing terrible. As typical of Rumparooz, the aplix ones have non-functional laundry tabs and a few have had thread pulls that I have since fixed. All PUL and elastic is great! Each comes with two 6r soakers, one newborn and one onesize. Not pictured I also have a kangaroo print that I am in the process of changing ALL elastics as well as converting to snaps. The dark green aplix is newer than the others...it has only been used about 6-7 months. The laundry tabs are fully functional and this one also comes with 2 6r BAMBOO soakers.
$15ppd each
$19ppd for dark greenish aplix with bamboo soakers

*gray aplix traded

All Rumparooz PENDING

1 Envibum OS AIO. Red with a minky outside. Interesting waffle inner with attached soaker. Velcro on the front looks pilly but still functions great. TRADED

1 Mommy's Touch (I think) AIO. Blue, has one small snap in insert and one larger attached. Velcro doesn't look pretty but it still works perfectly and is grippy. Pilling on front. Elastic fine. TRADED

2 OS Sweet Doll Baby Pockets. One is a sea foam color, the other is red. These were actually pretty awesome diapers...I'm just trying to simplify my stash and not have a million different diapers. Sea foam is in pretty good condition. Snaps, PUL, elastics all good, has a bit of light staining on inside. The red one was missing a snap on the smallest rise setting in the middle but I put on a new one since this pic. The PUL is also pulling away from the backing, but it is all in one piece and doesn't interfere with function. I've been using it this way with no problems...pic below. I tossed it in the dryer for a few minutes just to see what would happen and it re-melts the PUL to the backing. Each will come with two hemp Wonder-Fulls inserts, one nb and one large. The hemps are a bit shabby but still perform without a problem. TRADED!!

TRADED Large Fuzzibunz Pockets- These are the older MADE IN USA Fuzzibunz. Snaps and PUL are all in good condition unless otherwise noted below. The insides of the diapers are thinner as these are used and there is some shadow staining on a few. One of the orange ones has darker staining. Elastic around legs is a bit relaxed, but I didn't think it was to the point of being a problem. Each diaper will come with one size L contour hemp Rainforest Babies insert. Some of the inserts have a few small holes and thinning in the top layer. These diapers will fit up to a pretty large baby.
2 orange
1 yellow-this one has some bubbling on the PUL, not bad, I just noticed while inspecting.
1 light yellow
1 seafoam
1 light blue
1 blue
$6 each

TRADED 1 small Fuzzibunz Pocket. Made in USA. Blue. The inside of this one is a bit fluffier than the larges, as it was used less. Snaps and PUL all fine. This one will come with one microfiber insert, not Fuzzibunz brand.
$7.00

Rumparooz

[url=http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/images/1/16108aa3a7c6c17b98dbfb33df50b3b2.jpg]

Advertisement

Last edited by Willowy02; 05-14-2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: some traded
Willowy02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #2
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lots of Pockets, Hybrid Fitteds, AIO...MMAO, Trade Friendly!!

Oops! Didn't mean to comment haha!

Last edited by Willowy02; 04-06-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #3
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Bump!
Old 04-12-2014, 06:40 AM   #4
DiaperDee
Registered Users

How many Rumparooz do you have, what condition are they in, colors, and how much are they?
DiaperDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:15 AM   #5
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

I'm just using the Rumparooz for trades right now mama...I will definitely let you know though if I start selling!
Old 04-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #6
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Bump for pricing!!
Old 04-14-2014, 05:06 PM   #7
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Bump!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2014, 12:14 PM   #8
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Bump!!

Old 04-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #9
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Weekend bump!

Old 04-23-2014, 08:58 PM   #10
Willowy02
Registered Users
seller

Bump!! Total revamp and lots more added!!!