Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Why did my FSOT threads get merged?

On DS it has always been a rule thats only one thread is allowed per subforum, site rules can be read here FSOT Rules We also posted a reminder here earlier this week FSOT Posting Reminders reminding people since we have noticed a lot of multiple posts in one category.

We have since done a site wide clean up of multiple threads in forums. We have merged hundred of duplicate threads. When it was apparent we did move sold items to sold/traded/gone. Remaining threads were merged together into one thread.

You may want to go back and review your threads. The most sucessful approach to selling would be to flag the old thread for removal and create a new advert with all items combined in the initial post. Alternatively we can edit your thread title on request.

Within each forum catergory you may only have one thread. When selling multiple items you must combine them into one post, not individual threads per item.

Please remember once an item is sold, you must mark the advert with the word delete, our search functions do not pick up on any other phrases such as sold, traded, or gone, due to the fact many people sell multiple items and mark single items accordingly. We also no longer see your title changes as they only appear in thread. Adding the phrase delete to your initial post or as a comment allows us to search and remove threads and prevents any unecessary thread merges or duplicates. Alternatively you can also report your thread for deletion.

And on a final note All fsot posts are deleted after 60 days of inactivity with the exception of the ISO and ISO/IHA subforums which are cleaned every 30 days. If you would like your advert to remain active you must bump them within these time frames.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of the mod or admin team.

We thank you for your understanding.

Advertisement

Old 05-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Re: Why did my FSOT threads get merged?

bump