Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #11
Agla
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The I Love MotherEase thread for 2014!!

I was a late convert MEOS. Loved them instantly and if I needed to CD again I would look for more. It was a happy accident that I found them.

Advertisement

Earn easy Amazon GCs with Perk TV
Soft Star shoes are awesome. Buy them here.
Agla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #12
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im expecting my lil girl in 23 days, more than likely sooner though!

I didnt discover ME amazingness untill ds was older so ive only used large sandys.. i also have their white all in ones... i used meos and they didnt contain good enough for us.. anyways i just love MEOS.

I had planned to use 36 xs sandys n 6 woolies... i really just love ME but ive been tempted to just get 24 n then some pfs or flats...
They r pricey.. but i plan to save them for future babies we may have.

Has anyone just used xs sandys in the nb stage? That was my original plan nut im not sure n i NEED to figure it out now..ive only got 18 xs sandys n that definitely isnt enough diapers n im ready to be ready for this baby lol
Old 06-01-2014, 05:18 PM   #13
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy Momma View Post
Im expecting my lil girl in 23 days, more than likely sooner though!

I didnt discover ME amazingness untill ds was older so ive only used large sandys.. i also have their white all in ones... i used meos and they didnt contain good enough for us.. anyways i just love MEOS.

I had planned to use 36 xs sandys n 6 woolies... i really just love ME but ive been tempted to just get 24 n then some pfs or flats...
They r pricey.. but i plan to save them for future babies we may have.

Has anyone just used xs sandys in the nb stage? That was my original plan nut im not sure n i NEED to figure it out now..ive only got 18 xs sandys n that definitely isnt enough diapers n im ready to be ready for this baby lol

Xs sandies are PERFECTION for the newborn stage! No blowouts, soft, squishy so they can fold their little legs up etc...they may be a little big looking on a tiny newborn (less than 8 lbs) but they quickly fill them out and they are so squishy that even if they fit a little big right at first on a tiny itty bitty they dont bother them in the slightest! I love using xs sandies on my newborns!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:36 PM   #14
jessnye
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I actually used small Sandys on my middle son when he was a newborn, and he was only 5lbs9oz. The legs get tiny. I used meos on him from very little, too. They're huge but they work. Right now both my 6 year old and my 4 year old are going to sleep in Toddler-ease fitteds with meaf covers. They wear the bedwetter pants too.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #15
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So... im going to get 4 xs af covers i think to try... only way to find out if this LO is allergic to pul is to try it lol (DD was and DS isnt)

I plan on saving EVERYTHING this time around.. i had thought if i went ahead n bought AF covers id just get white n call it good.... but i so love the new colors ME HAS..

They r sorta neutral.. i consider purple neutral enough plus its my favorite color...
But i dont wana regret getting colors.. should i just go for white AF or get the three new colors plus teal color? Wwyd?
Old 06-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #16
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Colors are so cute and make it more fun!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:54 AM   #17
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Has anybody tried their newest bold colors? I am curious if Coral Reef is more pink or more reddish/orange. Hard to tell from the pics.

I really want to buy a few of their basic AIOs. I have heard great things and they look wonderful!
Old 06-02-2014, 11:11 AM   #18
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursaminor View Post
Has anybody tried their newest bold colors? I am curious if Coral Reef is more pink or more reddish/orange. Hard to tell from the pics.

I really want to buy a few of their basic AIOs. I have heard great things and they look wonderful!
I think it is more orange like on their fb page pics, not burnt orange like on their website... kind of a bummer i like the darker lookn color. But ill be ordering them very soon
And i think u will be happy with their all in ones (white ones) they r awesome!!
Old 06-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #19
seacat
Registered Users
seller

I just ordered my first large Sandys for my two year old for overnight under wool. Do I have to stuff this or is the diaper alone enough. He's not a particularly heavy wetter. I will put a stay dry liner because he gets up otherwise. I wanted to try them out because I'm buying a half stash of these for our newborn due in October.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:36 PM   #20
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my ds is 2 1/2 almost... not a particularly heavy wetter but he still wakes up to nurse a few times n usually has a drink of water i do add a large me organic cotton doubler and i always put wool over. hes never soaked with this combo certainly never leaked. i have just put him in a sandy n woolie for the night but its pretty wet not sopping or dripping but i like the extra protection for nights...id rather add a doubler then need to wash the sheets