Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2014, 02:44 PM   #21
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Re: The I Love MotherEase thread for 2014!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy Momma View Post
my ds is 2 1/2 almost... not a particularly heavy wetter but he still wakes up to nurse a few times n usually has a drink of water i do add a large me organic cotton doubler and i always put wool over. hes never soaked with this combo certainly never leaked. i have just put him in a sandy n woolie for the night but its pretty wet not sopping or dripping but i like the extra protection for nights...id rather add a doubler then need to wash the sheets
Thanks! That helps and I totally agree save the sheets. Hate wet sheets and I chang a lot of them with the two and four year old.

Advertisement

seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #22
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

happy to help!
Old 06-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #23
KaylaAnne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I'm someone who is shopping ferociously for newborn diapers and I'm wanting to try a little bit of everything... Which options do you suggest? They have the regular cotton, the organic cotton, and the bamboo terry OR cotton colors. I'm a sucker for the colors but I'd rather get the best one. Thanks!
KaylaAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #24
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaAnne View Post
So I'm someone who is shopping ferociously for newborn diapers and I'm wanting to try a little bit of everything... Which options do you suggest? They have the regular cotton, the organic cotton, and the bamboo terry OR cotton colors. I'm a sucker for the colors but I'd rather get the best one. Thanks!
The colors are conventional cotton just like the bleached and unbleached diapers, so fiber content wise, they are the same. Bamboo is super soft, but their custom milled cotton is some of the softest cotton I have felt. I think the organics are more prone to vary in size due to the fact that they do not have the %15 poly content to control for shrinkage. I always pick conventional cotton (colors, bleached, unbleached), because they are the most durable. Granted, all of ME's products are super durable.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #25
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I also always get the regular cotton ones- they are SO durable and are really soft and don't cost as much as the others. :-)
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #26
Txladybug
Registered Users

Hey ladies. I'm looking for some large air-flow covers. Who is your favorite retailer that sells mother ease?
Txladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #27
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

9G health foods and amazon....or direct from motherease
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #28
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i always prefer organic cotton with any diapering option... i especially love my organic cotton sandys.. but i understand why people like the 'regular' cotton ones... i got a bunch of the colored ones... and they didnt seem very soft to me, they were new and i sent them back.. i just love organic cotton... even though they do shrink more i prefer all cotton vs the 'blend'

i like to order diractly from ME too, and its nice for me one local place recently started carrying organic cotton sandys so i can stock up a little here and there for my smalls...
im actually going to pick up my other 18 xs sandys tomorrow im so excited to start prepping them... DD2 is due the 24th of this month, but im not expecting her to stay in that long since her sister and brother were both 12 & 10 days early.. im getting excited!!
Old 06-02-2014, 11:08 PM   #29
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

does anyone have the mother ease diaper pail and mesh liners?????

i know there was a mama on here that raved about them to me and i really wanted to get one but i cant remember what she said about her 'technique' of washing out the pain n everything i wanted to ask about it before i placed my order...
Old 06-02-2014, 11:35 PM   #30
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursaminor View Post
Gotta get 5 more xs sandies! we used size small at 4 months, so we missed out on the xs. Such well made diapers!
I have 10 if you need them, bamboo.
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote