Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-16-2014, 08:28 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Nighttime nursing routine? (6-12mon LOs)

DD usually sleeps through the night. But she's teething right now though so some nights are kind of rough. If she wakes up because of teeth, then I just nurse her in the rocking chair till she goes back to sleep. She sleeps better in her crib and I sleep better without her. If there's an especially loud storm though, she won't go back to sleep so easily. If that's the case, I will take her to bed and nurse her there. And she feels comforted just being there with me even if she is just wiggling/keeping me awake. I have to nurse her twice before she goes back to sleep.

MegaMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:27 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

We cosleep, dd (6 months) goes to nurses to sleep for the night around 8:30. She then wakes up when we go to sleep around midnight for a feed (while I fall asleep), then probably wakes up around 5:30 for a dream feed. It's hit and miss after that, sometimes she dream feeds on and off every 30min-an hour until we get up (around 8:30am) or sometimes she goes back to sleep till about 7:30 when she has another dream feed...

The goal is to get her in her own bed eventually but I just don't see that happening anytime soon

Good Luck!
Living the good life with SO lo1 9/97 and lo2 12/13
Disclaimer: ft cd'er with dd2
nellycakes80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:
Side by side for 3rd one. He is & was so attached. Middle was same then made transition to not needing so much then cold turkey stopped as I got pregnant with 3rd.
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, amazon-my habit, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdie
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:08 AM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

My little one feeds every 2-3 hrs even through the night, if he goes longer it's such a relief to get a solid sleep for a change! I'm hoping he will start to go longer between feeds overnight soon, trying to feed a baby when you're half asleep is no fun.
ghettobuggie is offline   Reply With Quote