Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #11
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Woman breastfeeding in Starbucks

That was cool reading the follow up.

I just cannot wrap my brain around the idea half naked women on billboards is perfectly alright but a bit of breast showing while feeding one's child is somehow wrong.

Advertisement

qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:34 PM   #12
kabochan17
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko
... I just cannot wrap my brain around the idea half naked women on billboards is perfectly alright but a bit of breast showing while feeding one's child is somehow wrong.
Yes - this.
kabochan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #13
kharriss
Registered Users

That's awesome!! The only time I ever had a negative reaction (3 kids now) was when my baby became hungry in an Old Navy. I had become quite a pro, and with no chair around, I found a quiet(ish) corner and fed her standing up. I didn't want to leave because my family and friends were still shopping. I was covered because of my own modesty, although I don't think that's necessary for everybody. Two women shopping near me made very open and loud comments about how disgusting and inappropriate it was for me to nurse there. I just smiled and kept at it.
kharriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #14
ghettobuggie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So far I've only breast fed once in public, my son is 3 months old, and it was at a pride celebration outdoors so no one really took notice!! I don't know how I would react if someone made a rude comment while I was breast feeding my baby in public, it definitely wouldn't stop me from continuing to do it I'm sure eventually I'll run into someone with an opinion...there's always one bad apple in the bunch
ghettobuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:03 AM   #15
xkimberlyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I read that article a few weeks ago. It made me so happy that a teenage boy would stand up for that. I don't understand how other women can get upset over that. You see boobs everytime you look down. Who cares if you see someone elses? Especially when they're being used for what they are there for!
xkimberlyrenee is offline   Reply With Quote