Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #31
TiffaithRandalls
Registered Users

Re: EBF Moms: Help! Advice & Opinions Needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Bums View Post
I preferred this tea with my first. Cheaper per cup.
http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Mamas-Milk-Tea-Organic

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using diaperswappers.com mobile app
Thank you I love tea and a good deal

Happy Mama

Advertisement

TiffaithRandalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #32
TiffaithRandalls
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Kaley View Post
It is supplement to increase supply made by Mother Love.
On it now

Happy Mama
Old 07-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #33
TiffaithRandalls
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
You mentioned that your daughter has a lip- tie? I was going to suggest that you check for lip and tongue ties, as her behavior is pretty symptomatic of those. We dealt with terrible gas issues until we had our 3rd baby's ties released at 10 weeks. Until then, I pumped before nursing to help combat OALD (over active letdown), did laid back breastfeeding to slow down the flow, and just tried to get thru the gassy nights. She was a chunk from the beginning, though, so we never had issues with weight gain. You can check out this group on Facebook for help diagnosing and good support https://www.facebook.com/groups/tong...abies/?fref=ts.

This blog talks about it, too http://www.mommypotamus.com/how-to-d...-and-lip-ties/.

Hope you get it figured out soon! PM me if you have questions
Yeah I really think Olivia has it. I think the doctor here carelessly checked also :/ so I'm going to have to work around my main provider

Happy Mama
Old 07-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #34
TiffaithRandalls
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npreyer View Post
Yeah, the book mentions that most babies are worn and that they kind of just pop on and off the boob at will throughout the day. That's great for those babies and mamas and I do try to keep it as crunchy as possible here, but, um, I have to wear a shirt! Lol. It's just not the culture we live in here.

I bet your babe will love the sling! Even if they haven't been in them before, I've heard that almost all babies really take to being worn because they love being so close to mom all the time.

If you're looking for help with the sling, I've really enjoyed The Babywearer forums!
I'm so excited to try it. I hope Olivia loves it. I'm totally game for toplessness too lol why not, screw society. I hope Olivia enjoys the closeness

Happy Mama
Old 07-13-2014, 02:06 AM   #35
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaithRandalls View Post
I'm so excited to try it. I hope Olivia loves it. I'm totally game for toplessness too lol why not, screw society. I hope Olivia enjoys the closeness

Happy Mama
that;'s kind of the mentality some of the gals that go to LLL here have gained when at their house and people come to their door with breastfeeding a little one that wants to eat all the time. I think one said something like " I come home take my shirt off to feed my always Hungary son and if someone comes to the door- it is my house so they have to deal with it".
Old 07-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #36
TiffaithRandalls
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
that;'s kind of the mentality some of the gals that go to LLL here have gained when at their house and people come to their door with breastfeeding a little one that wants to eat all the time. I think one said something like " I come home take my shirt off to feed my always Hungary son and if someone comes to the door- it is my house so they have to deal with it".
I agree. It's so frustrating to me that people act so prude and disrespectful toward mothers and children. We are meant to be wild... Instead of judged I think we should e praised

Happy Mama