Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2014, 06:56 AM   #11
Schneckj34
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumptastic
Yeah, I open my fluff mail while hubby is at work and throw the boxes in the recycling bin immediately...and maybe I cover it up with other recyclables in case he goes to throw something in there. Oy! I've got a problem!
Ha I thought I was the only one... My husband works eves when the packages come thank god.. My new thing is explaining how I'm selling old for new.. Lol now I have to follow through

Advertisement

Schneckj34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #12
Rumptastic
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper addiction getting expensive !

Nope not the only one! I dread when a company ships with UPS and the scheduled delivery is on a Saturday!!

And yes I've done the whole "but I sold such and such to get these" Oh we're so bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneckj34 View Post
Ha I thought I was the only one... My husband works eves when the packages come thank god.. My new thing is explaining how I'm selling old for new.. Lol now I have to follow through
Old 08-02-2014, 08:06 AM   #13
sarahnforrest
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogwaffle View Post
I was just thinking this the other day, our LO is 2 months and I've already bought him a couple new diapers lol. I figure maybe I won't end up saving money over disposables, but at least this way I get some joy out of my poop catchers. For the cute printed diapers I'm sticking to Alvas and such so I don't go crazy spending.

I also just started decorating some of my plain bumgenius ones!

How are u decorating them ? That's a cool idea .

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
sarahnforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:56 AM   #14
TWINmom3913
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Arg. I can totally relate. Discovering sloomb was a bad thing. And now I have started to venture into jujube. Not good.
TWINmom3913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #15
Cayenneroots
Registered Users
seller

Etsy and Hyena cart are definately a danger zone. I really do want to track the actual cost of my stash though. Even though it may scare me one day...
Cayenneroots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #16
MommyTephanie
Registered Users
seller

I have to say that even though my hubby says I buy way too much, I don't have nearly as much as some of the stashes I see on here! And I've never understood the idea of de- stashing and re- stashing for each babe?! That gets expensive!
MommyTephanie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #17
sarahnforrest
Registered Users

I just did a spread sheet on excel cuz my iPhone "note" was getting messy. Yikes . Definitely a good way to keep track tho . Thanks for the tip whoever said that

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
sarahnforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:20 AM   #18
teettrav
Registered Users
seller

I agree! I don't have a lot, but when I started cloth diapering, one of the reasons was to save money. Oh well, that's out haha! At least I am still helping the environment? And my baby has a cute bum? Yeah, gotta convince myself
teettrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:03 PM   #19
lpsexton
Registered Users
seller

My baby isnt even here yet and I'm already hooked! I started out thinking I only wanted to use one kind and then from there kept finding new things I want to try. It's like my way of "nesting" and making time go by waiting for him to get here. I absolutely can't wait for him to get here so I can start using stuff.

and the stupid part is, my mom keeps buying him disposables so we can stock up because she thinks CDing is absolutely ridiculous and that I'm going to stop doing it after like a month.... but she obviously doesn't get it :P I don't know what I'm going to do with all these disposable diapers because I KNOW I won't end up using them all.
lpsexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #20
OsweetchildrenO
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol that's what I'm worried about too. My husband has hobbies...the main one being his fish tank so I don't feel so bad I am spending $120 today to get my stash going. At least I can sell them when we are done.

OsweetchildrenO is offline   Reply With Quote