Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2006, 01:37 PM   #1
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Question SEZ AIO's

Has anyone tried these?? (I know you have SarahJane ) Remind me what you think of them, my fellow SEZ addict??

Do you like them? How is the fit? If anyone has one they're thinking of selling, PM me-I want to try one, but not new just in case it doesn't work for us

Advertisement

tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: SEZ AIO's

I really wanted to try one... the price killed it for me though... I've gotten Bottombumpers with embroidery for the same price she's charging.. I'm full up on dipes, so I can't justify trying one solely for the sake of trying it...

Certainly not bashing the diaper, just probably won't get to try one...
Old 06-24-2006, 02:06 PM   #3
mamagina
Registered Users
seller

I have one- I love it!! yes, it's a bit of money, but well spent, IMO, especially considering the resale value of them. I'd love to have several of them, actually if I ever have the money`to spare.

The fit is just as perfect and trim as her pocket diapers.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:14 PM   #4
raceNzanesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have two and LOVE them! The fit is nice and trim, maybe a hair bigger than her pockets. I usually stuff SEZ pockets with both parts of a hemp WonderFull and I'd say the SEZ AIO is as trim, but maybe a smidge longer in the crotch. Nothing major. Zane wears a large in both on the same set of snaps. They hold a TON, wash and dry well, are SEZ quality, etc. The price is high- that's why I only have two- but I don't think it's higher than a pocket and insert, plus Ruth chose to make them better instead of easier. I assure you she isn't getting rich on them.

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:40 PM   #5
rebeccah5
Behold: The Official Thread-Killer
seller

My Mood:

I've got some Chubby Mediums and SKinny Larges that I bought for DS. I am getting ready to list them FSOT because I can't get a good fit on DS and I need the $$$. I'll PM you with prices. As for absorbency, they are great, especially with the doublers. They do fit a hair bigger than pockets, but there isn't a ton of difference. They wash and dry pretty easily/quickly. I really really love these, but they just don't fit him right now!
Check out my knitting projects here and my stash here
rebeccah5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:48 PM   #6
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, you know I have a SEZ habit! I personally love them! I can't compare them to any other AIO because it's my first. For our heavy wetter they are amazing! The lay in soaker makes it unbeatable. I will probably fall off my wagon when she restocks and buy 2 more. But that will be it... for a long time.....

The fit is similar to the pul pockets but a little longer in the rise. If you have the soaker in it fits the same.

How do you like your "Up Up and Away"?
Old 06-24-2006, 05:13 PM   #7
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

I want to try one, too. But....the only one she had available earlier this week was 30+ bucks, and that is just pushing it for me, especially since I'd probably need a doubler. That said, I just ordered a pocket PUL from her, so I'll probably love it and bite the bullet and get an AIO anyway!

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:07 PM   #8
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Quote:
How do you like your "Up Up and Away"?
LOVE LOVE LOVE the set and I am more glad every day that I bit the bullet and bough these. Dare I say, that I'm considering selling a few of my BG's so I can buy more SEZ, maybe even an AIO. You and I are SEZ addicts together
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:46 PM   #9
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad you love your Up Up and Away!

I thought I'd tell you that I found an insert combo that is unbeatable today for the SEZ pul. The wonder-full micro fiber set! Amazing combo! We are talking perfect fit.

Your set must be so adoreable! I wanted it so badly. I must have put it in my cart 4 or 5 times.... I really have a problem....addiction isn't even a strong enough word. Do take a picture for us so we can all drool.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:00 AM   #10
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceNzanesmom
The price is high- that's why I only have two- but I don't think it's higher than a pocket and insert, plus Ruth chose to make them better instead of easier. I assure you she isn't getting rich on them.
I'm definitely not suggesting they wouldn't be worth the $$, but considering I have enough AIOs to diaper triplets, I couldn't bring myself to do it... I was haunting her site for ages hoping to see them!

ETA-- I still may break down and try one if I ever actually have money in PayPal

Last edited by Munkey Ciao; 06-25-2006 at 10:07 AM.
Munkey Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote