Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2006, 05:34 PM   #11
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:
Re: So they keep psychotic women in mind...

Just so long as the lines show up BEFORE the time frame (normally 10 min) then you are good to go! I had MANY faint lines that were neg after the 10 min...

I wanna see a pic!!

Advertisement

Old 07-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #12
LittleHobbitsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HaHa!! I showed DH and he says I only see one line and pitches it in the trash. I fish it out and I said what about that faint faint faint faint line next to the dark one. He says it doesn't count if they aren't the same color and throws it out again! We are going to test again tomorrow and see what we see...
Old 07-03-2006, 05:42 PM   #13
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

ooooh! MEN! Don't they know the lines don't have to be the same color!!! O'well... my DH said the same thing then brought me a digital test and said "These were made by the husbands of women like you that like to take 50,000 tests..." And when it came up "Not Pregnant" he goes "See, isnt' that easier than just staring at a line and wishing a line into being?"

Men... for the most part, they're ... but sometimes...
Old 07-03-2006, 05:44 PM   #14
LittleHobbitsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The other thing he said was no more sex!!! Hahaha!

And I am still wondering if I am wishing a line into being...are the digital tests more expensive?
Old 07-03-2006, 05:45 PM   #15
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdartwife
O'well... my DH said the same thing then brought me a digital test and said "These were made by the husbands of women like you that like to take 50,000 tests..." And when it came up "Not Pregnant" he goes "See, isnt' that easier than just staring at a line and wishing a line into being?"

LOL.. until you rip it apart to find a line..hahaha..
Old 07-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #16
reanne1000
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im the same way! I tested 6 times (2 times 5 and 3 days before missed) I bought 4 $store tests and saw that super faint turning in the light line 2 days before (dh thought I was insane) the next day it got alittle darker but was still one that had to be in the light to tell....test 3 you could see a faint line and on test4 dh could clearly see it (2 days after period was due)

If I can see a line somewhere no matter how faint I believe its +!
reanne1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #17
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

I swear I must be the only anti POAS person here. With ds I tested and got a BFN only to find out at that point I was about 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed at docs wehn I was 12ish weeks). With dd I tested at the docs (I had the flu bad) and got a BFN when I was 4+ weeks preggers, tested at home a week later and still BFN. Finally had a positive at like nearly 8+ weeks (through the doc). This time I was sick again and got 3 BFN (home tests), 2 BFN at the docs finally a BFP at nearly 11 weeks (through the doc). I will never buy a home test, blood all the way for me!

Obviously the first trimester flies by for me!!

I say go to the docs and get a test or at least spring for the digital one so you can read wether you are or not. The whole loine thing is just causing you insanity!!
Old 07-05-2006, 07:50 AM   #18
Carrie
Registered Users

Hey Susan, any news?
Old 07-05-2006, 03:50 PM   #19
skayers01
Registered Users

I don't buy those expensive ones. They never show me what I want to see!! I spent $$$ on the one that says "pregnant" or "non preg" and it lied! I went the the $ Store and bought a cheapie and it was right- PREGNANT! ALso, if there is any line what-so-ever you're knocked up mama! I actually called the Clear Blue Easy number and asked once!!!
skayers01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:54 PM   #20
LittleHobbitsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did the First Response test yesterday and negative. I did another strip today and faint faint faint line. ???????????????? I don't know when I would be late for AF so I don't know whether I should take the negative and be on my way, or keep testing. Yeah right, like I'm not going to keep testing until I see AF! And Carrie...any news??