Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:05 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Measuring Small

Thanks for the replys, makes me feel a bit better that the baby could be hiding very well in there. I have also been told baby is engaged and already in the pelvis too. And we are certain on conception dates.

Rebecca wifey to Jason and Mommy to my Princess Cadence (1-20-05), Trey (10-16-07) & Erica our first homebirth arrived (11-7-10) 9lbs 4oz! & Kael our second homebirth arrived (6-22-12) 9lbs!
Mommy2Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:18 PM   #12
Registered Users

When I was 32 weeks I went in for a second ultrasound to make sure DS was growing and I had enough amniotic fluid. I was measuring a constant 3cm smaller than what week I was at. He was born on my exact due date and weighed 7lbs1.8oz

I carried small with DS#1 as well but they didnt send me in for another u/s - they just figured I was tiny because it being my first pregnancy. I was the size of other mamas at my OB when I was 9m and they were about 7m LOL He was 7lb 3.2oz so some mamas just carry their bundles very well.
Andrea wife to Oscar~ Stay at home mama to two beautiful boys- BOTH PLed!. Oscar ( 9-16-03 ) and Matthew ( 1-31-05 )
my2babyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

I've measured small with all my three and now with this one as well. It's just the way I carry them. With the first three, they were estimated around 6.5 lbs, and they were 8 lbs. 3 oz, 8 lbs. 1 oz and 7 lbs. 8 oz. Not small at all! The nurses always kidded me that I was hiding them somewhere. At the beginning of this pregnancy my CNM told me that I have a retroverted uterus, so that probably has something to do with it.
Micki - Mom to Jackson, Evie, Charlotte, Simon, missing our Lily Dawn (9.4.09) and having a little girl July 2010
Micki's Wing Ring slings, mei tais, wraps & more - new! $20 baby wraps!
Mickiswing is offline   Reply With Quote