Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #11
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Clomid Club***

Amanda I know were out there but I was seriously scared for a moment after I posted the thread

Marlene I glad you are here!!! When are you going to be starting I will hopefully be starting this week....I just need AF to hurry up & come I just took my last Provera pill

What CD is everyone on right now I am CD 46 & just waiting for the Provera to kick in

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2007, 09:37 PM   #12
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
Formerly: my2sons
seller

Marlene~ Of course we'll accept you, silly. Welcome!!

I am on CD 5 (tomorrow will be CD 6). I, somehow, got mixed up on the pills and started on CD4 so I'm a day ahead. No big deal, I guess. The only side effects I had last cycle were headaches and super heavy AF. I'm only on 50mg, though. So far, I don't even have headaches. I'll have to say that the side effects aren't as bad as I thought. I thought I was going to be a big ball of emotions. It's not too bad...... yet.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #13
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Marlene-I have to say I think the TTC board is the nicest & I do love DS but I am partial to this part We dont bite & its the only place you can ask "dumb/silly" questions & people understand & usually will try to answer!!!

Amanda-I dont think being a day off would matter to much to be honest as long as you get the 5 days. I am glad to know you didnt get horrible side effects I am also preparing myself to be a COMPLETE nut case but to be honest I havent heard to many crazy clomid storys(of course now that I said that I will be the crazy one!) Provera I did get side effects that were pretty bad to be honest....really bad cramps(a few days I couldnt hardlely move), gas(which was really embressing!!!!), & I have been emotional but I dont know if that was the Provera or all TTC/PCOS thing hitting me
Old 10-22-2007, 07:43 AM   #14
littlemamma
Registered Users

Name: Julie
BDing partner/DH
Children: DD Madelyn 11/13/05
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): unexplained
TTC Since: 6/06 seeking professional help since 7/07
Meds: last mo- first round of clomid (thinned uterine lining so no clomid for me anymore) This mo- femara (had a good egg 23mm but progesterone was only 11).

Hi Mamas! Hope you'll still let me join you. I used clomid but can't anymore. I am on femara (similar to the way clomid works). I am hoping to test in the next couple days if af doesn't show. I'm not too confident though because my progesterone was only 11. On clomid it was 25! I have heard that women still get pregnant and have successful pregnancies with levels like mine. We'll see I guess.
littlemamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:38 AM   #15
MJHARK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRocks View Post

Marlene I glad you are here!!! When are you going to be starting I will hopefully be starting this week....I just need AF to hurry up & come I just took my last Provera pill [/I][/B]
Well, AF is playing with me, I think today will be my CD 1 And all my clomid says is 'Take two pills daily'..........um.,.....DUH, when am I supposed to start this....ding ding...I think the pharmacist must've had a brain fart.. So I guess I need to call the clinic and see exactly what CD I am supposed to start it on

Marlene
MJHARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:35 AM   #16
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
Formerly: my2sons
seller

AF vibes for all who want her!!!!
Marlene~ I really dont think it matters what day you start it on. Mostly OBs/REs chose a day based on how long your cycle was pre-Clomid but it's really just a dr preference. I have super long cycles so I am on 5-9. BUT they should have told you. That's strange.

Roxy~ AF should show up for you soon. My sis has PCOS, too, and has to take Provera almost every cycle. She always starts at the most 3 days after her last pill.

Welcome, Julie!!! Good luck to you on this cycle!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 12:27 PM   #17
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Julie-Oh course you are welcomed everyone is even if they are on any other type of Fertility meds.....we all need to be here for each other!!! I am not to fimiliar with Fermera but then I am still learning about Clomid BUT I have heard really good things about Fermera. I bet the levels are different on 2

Marlene-most women I believe start either on CD3 or 5 depending on the cycle it was nice of them to tell you I bet you will start on CD3. I have heard Provera takes 2-4 days soooo it looks like we will be pretty much in the same cycle We can freak out together in the 2ww

Amanda-Its funny how sometimes we WANT AF I want here soooo bad its not funny I am on CD47 & this is getting ollllllllllllllllllld!
Old 10-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #18
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Day one without Provera I am sort of cramping so I am hoping to see AF any day now downside is a am EXTREMELY emotional right now it is not funny I dont know if it is the Provera or what but OMG I want to every few mintues!
I am sooo over this cycle CD47 today & its getting old fast!
Old 10-22-2007, 10:00 PM   #19
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Name: Kim
BDing partner/DH: Jamie (33) married for 7.5 years
Children: Emily (3/9/04) Madison (2/2/06)
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): Luteal Phase Defect
BCP: Mirena IUD (inserted 5/'06 - taken out 7/'07
Months TTC: 4
Meds: Clomid 100mg CD 3-7 (2 clomid cycles completed)

I may be taking a clomid break this cycle (CD1)...but I'm not sure yet...but I will be back in the clomid ball field the next cycle.
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #20
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi Kim I am glad you came!!! We are about the same age(DH's too) & I also had a IUD(paragraud)

So I am offically on the POOR MAN'S IUI TRACK! I got some instead cups & we are planning on using them during atleast or PEAK days. Anyone else use Instead cups?

Also I was wondering if anyone else uses OPKs or CBEFM?