Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #21
hssusie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Ways to make money at home???

Quote:
Originally Posted by danibu98 View Post
You could do searching on Cha cha as well! It pays
Cha cha??

Thanks!!

Advertisement

You are as much serving God in looking after your own children, training them up in God's fear, minding the house, and making your household a church for God as you would be if you had been called to lead an army to battle for the Lord of hosts. ~Charles Spurgeon
hssusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:49 PM   #22
CKMOMMA
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

only thing i can think of is taking a medical transcription class to do from home but goodness they use such big words and im not a very good speller lol! i think i saw you arent either so thats not much good !

Baby sit. Around here its about 20 a day for in home child care.. id just take one child though

i seen that pine cone research thing on ads online. i dk much about it but seems worth a look.

i had before done http://www.instantprofitz.com/?ref=bill357 do some surverys and make some money.

if you or dh is crafty in anyways sell stuff you can make online

or see about working in a daycare so you can take dd with you!

i kinda want to do something from home too with more stable income too. id babysit but with a young baby its too hard for now!

hope that helped

www.brandimorris.scentsy.us
CKMOMMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:57 PM   #23
danibu98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

cha cha is a search engine, you can be hired to help people do online searches, I made a bunch of $$ that way, I havent been online lately doing it. Ill sign in tomorrow, if they are still hiring Ill post it on the board.
my ds feedback: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=11352.0
danibu98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #24
homeschoolingmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hssusie View Post
WOW how does your dh do it all and keep up his grades!!? My ds is in the books from the time he is awake to the time he falls asleep. He has a 4.0 and has mannaged to keep that, but can't let his GPA slip below 3.5 of he will loose the big scholarship that pays his way. Next year he will have to go to state to finish up the last 2 years. That is a mega bucks college and he will have to coop to pay his way. Scholarships alone won't pay. Unfortuanatly that will extend his last 2 years to 3 years.

I will have to look into online customer service. I have never heard of that outside of those acutally working from the store base.

THANKS!!

I have a freind who recently started working for Home Shopping Network online. It pays pretty well, and you work from home taking orders and etc. There is info about it on their website

Hmmmm.... can you sign your ds's car over in his name so that you can qualify for food stamps temporarily?

What about a newspaper route? Around here they pay fairly well, and it's just early morning hours- so it wouldn't be too bad for your dd.... Or maybe driving a school bus?

Hope you find something to help mama, I wish I had more ideas
Old 11-02-2007, 09:14 PM   #25
cynbu
Registered Users
seller

I used to work for wic and immunization was not an eligibility criteria. I wouldn't think that it would be different in another state but it's possible. You should double check. Your income, location and nutritional risk factor is what makes you eligible. I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for any work at home stuff, but definitely double check with your local wic office to see what the eligibilty requirements are. If I think of anything I will let you know. Good luck and hang in there.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:22 PM   #26
LoveSunshine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Are you in Mississippi? (It's late, I'm sorry ) I'm in Louisiana just next door!! *waves*

My DH doesn't have as good of grades as your son does! He has maintained a solid B average, but I don't hold that against him in the least. He is struggling right now because it's his first time back to school in 8 years!

I second the Home Shopping Network thing. I'd rather not mention the store I work for in a public forum, but it's a similar type of store. I got the job thru a good friend who is now my boss. I *love* my job, and it's good since I have kids and live in the boonies, too. 15 miles to the nearest gas station, and 30+ minutes to the local grocery store. If you ever need to talk or vent, just PM me.

LoveSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:27 PM   #27
farmfresh
Registered Users
seller

what about tutoring kids after school? you could tutor 1 or 2 different kids each day of the week. they could get off the bus at your house and their parents come pick them up afterward. they would be old enough that you wouldnt have to worry about safety issues. or depending on how close you live to the school, you could meet them there, if the school wouldnt mind???
farmfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 06:58 AM   #28
hssusie
Registered Users
seller

WOW!! You ladies have come up with some of the most wondeful ideas!! I am checking into what I have not already, and I'll keep plugging away!! I am headed to see if I can come up with a toy that is not sold on WAHM Wares. I will still do my I=Spy bags, but want something else too.

Hi LA neighbor!! I was actually raised in So LA for much of my childhood and lived there for about 6 years of my married life!! I am a transplanted Cajun! This is dh's old stomp'en grounds and we love it here.

I will try to remember to call about WIC Monday, and double check. But I sure thought I remember them telling me with one of my other babies that I had to do what the deamed best for the child-meaning immunizations. It was years ago so I could be mistaken, or it could have been a terrible worker. I'll check as we could use that WIC.

THANKS again Mamas!!!

You are as much serving God in looking after your own children, training them up in God's fear, minding the house, and making your household a church for God as you would be if you had been called to lead an army to battle for the Lord of hosts. ~Charles Spurgeon
hssusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:24 AM   #29
ObsessiveDrmer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, this is a great list of ideas. I've been searching for years for something to do from home. I just recently got into crafting/sewing so I plan on doing that but if I could find something more that would be great. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!
Ask how to earn FREE Mary Kay products & DS Discount! Visit DreamyObsession Designs!
ObsessiveDrmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:12 AM   #30
ClothMom
Banned

My Mood:

I just want to say great job on keeping your budget as tight as possible.

I just had a baby, and we are looking a what to cut out, and it's hard. We're about as rock bottom as you with our expenses.

So you don't have a house payment or rent??? Maybe I didn't see that correctly. If so that in itself is great! We pay $1350 just to rent an apartment here.
ClothMom is offline   Reply With Quote