Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-06-2006, 07:48 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Parents of only one child....

i have one, hes 17 months old now. originally, i wanted to get prgnant right away after him, but well, that means you have to have a cycle, and a man around, of which i had neither, i could have a baby about, right now, since my second ovulation after having him, thomas was around, but i havent gotten pregnant in 9 months, im on my 10th cycle. i have everything wed need for a second one, so it wouldnt be a major thing for us as far as that goes, i just havent gotten pregnant.

i was an only until i was 11. my brother was born 4 months before i turned 12. it sucked, i hated it and i wanted a sibling soo obadly it wasnt funny. my mom had mc between us, and she never told me but a couple i knew anyway, i felt so bad, and that didnt help any of us at all and his dads a umm...jerk, at least towards us all, and me since iwas 12-13, so..yeah. but i do love my brother even though hes almost 8 and drivs me insane if im near hm more tan about an hour at a time, he thinks hes the boss over my son (his dad told him that :sigh: ) and makes all these stupid noises and whaks me over the head with stuff etc, and its "cause im your brother, im supposed to irritate you!!"

Mindy, mommy to a very adorablelittle guy! , my UC'd baby boy!& my brand new UC'd baby GIRL
I love my babies!
Need money?
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote