Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2006, 09:31 PM   #21
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O...if money wasn't an issue...

No idea. I think it would depend on each child and how the other children were doing. I'd like 3 or 4. Money is not an issue. We never have any and we've learned to live like that. lol. Kids are really only as expensive as you make them anyways, well, unless they have medical issues, which our son did... so any kids after him should be cheap! lol.

Advertisement

Old 07-31-2006, 09:38 PM   #22
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I would have a lot, probably in the double digits. Maybe 12. I would adopt at least half, too.

Lauri- I have thought about the Amish lifesyle before as well, and it comes down to the same thing- I need my computer. That and I don't agree with their doctrine.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:40 PM   #23
christiansmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

I *think* I would like 3 more (I have one bio) and they would all be through adoption. I loved being pregnant but would not want to go through IVF again and I think adoption is God's plan for my life anyway. I have my husband agreeing to 1 more - we will see what the future holds.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #24
mom_of_3g_1b
Registered Users
seller

I have four right now. I'd like two more. If money didn't matter I'd definitely have 2 or 3 more. We'd live on an acerage and grow/raise a lot of our food.

Annes Cottage - How is your 15 passenger van on gas? We live an hour away from the city so we make a lot of trips to pick up stuff. Our van is full right now.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #25
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well if there was more money coming into our household (w/o me working) I'd LOVE to have 1 or 2 more. I have 3 right now. But we are very broke and live in a small 3 bedroom townhouse. We can not really fit anymore kids into this place LOL! So IF we had a house with another bedroom or 2 i'd definitely start talking dh into at least 1 more baby

But we really just dont' have the room. I could go back to work and double our income and could afford a larger house but i don't wanna go back to work just to afford more kids that i pay someone else to take care of kwim?
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:11 PM   #26
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I'd like 2-3 more kids, we would love to have 6 if it werent for money uissues, but i'll be happy with 4-5 kids
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #27
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

If money wasn't an issue than we could also afford a larger home and new vehicles along with college. With that said I would have as many as I was meant to have. I am preggers with #3 and am already wanting #4 plus I am young and have a good 7 years left (at least) to make some babies.

Back to reality ~ dh was done at one (my ds) so no amount of money would make him want a bunch of kids.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:55 PM   #28
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Fun question! I would have 6, each 2 years apart, except for the twins at the end. I would stay at home with all of them and cloth diaper their little butts
Old 08-01-2006, 06:13 PM   #29
9800Emily
Registered Users
seller

I don't know if I would ever feel done. When DD was a few weeks old I started thinking about having another one. So far DH has agreed to having one more soon and then waiting a few years to have two or three more. At least 5, if it was completely up to me I would have as many as I could.
Old 08-02-2006, 09:18 AM   #30
rpg_mommy
Registered Users

You know the Duggar woman from Discovery Health?

I wanna be her, but with some adopted kids as well.

Right now, DH says we'll have 3 and then re-evaluate.

I LOVED being pregnant, loved giving birth, and LOVE being a mommy. With the promise that I'll be a SAHM mom soon, I would be happy being constantly pregnant and nursing for a couple of decades.
rpg_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote