Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2016, 10:33 AM   #1
Icryinbaseball
Registered Users

Louisville KY

Who can spare some thoughts about the area?? The company of employment is in Jeffersontown. What areas to avoid when house hunting??

Advertisement

Icryinbaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #2
andunc02
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Louisville KY

What kind of area are you looking for? Louisville is spread out and has options for about any type of housing. But because it is spread out driving is a big factor. Honestly just stay out of the west end and even the south end (near the airport). But were jeffersontown is that would be over a 30 min drive in good traffic.

I lived in Louisville for about 6 years while going to college so I have some experience with the areas around Louisville but most of my personal knowledge is more west.
andunc02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:41 AM   #3
Icryinbaseball
Registered Users

Re: Louisville KY

I need low crime, family oriented (or older community), easy access to grocery stores, mid grade priced housing, dog friendly, and access to clean parks. We homeschool so schools are not a big factor. We are open to city, suburban, and rural living.

We live in Dallas right now. I am used to having to drive across the city to find something. It doesnt have to be in Jeffersontown area. Just within 30 minute drive.
Icryinbaseball is offline   Reply With Quote