Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #1001
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

I have a bunch of these that I want to sell. They just didn't work out for my family. In excellent shape, 3/4 of them were NEVER used just washed. Bought in September 2009, been in storage since October 2009.

http://www.babysnazz.com/index.php?m...oducts_id=1865

let me know if you are interested.

Advertisement

Potty Training but twins & EP'ed for 13+ mns
twinmamamaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:07 PM   #1002
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmamamaven View Post
I have a bunch of these that I want to sell. They just didn't work out for my family. In excellent shape, 3/4 of them were NEVER used just washed. Bought in September 2009, been in storage since October 2009.

http://www.babysnazz.com/index.php?m...oducts_id=1865

let me know if you are interested.
are they Large sized (toddler)? If so, we can definitely talk price I can't help you with measurements.... but hopefully you know or someone here can chime in.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #1003
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
are they Large sized (toddler)? If so, we can definitely talk price I can't help you with measurements.... but hopefully you know or someone here can chime in.
I just checked order history from that site & it says that I ordered Large on 9-16-09. I have 18 of those prefolds.

Do you live in the metroplex? I live out near Weatherford.

Last edited by twinmamamaven; 12-30-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #1004
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cynthia- I also bought this from that site (if you are interested, it has 2 dozen more prefolds): http://www.babysnazz.com/cloth-diape...-diapering-kit

(this site is a local mama- Keller but she ships out of Irving)

Last edited by twinmamamaven; 12-30-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #1005
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sadly, I need to rehome my dog. Since most diaper swapper mamas are so nice and friendly, I figured I'd post here as well as Freecycle and craigslist.

He is a bull-mastiff mix named Spartacus. He weighs in at just under 100lbs and is brendled in color. He's about 6 1/2 years old (birthday is the second week in June) and I've had him since he was about 2 1/2 months old.

He's great with kids, and friendly with cats that live in the home. He's usually non-agressive towards other dogs (he'll defend himself but doesn't instigate). Behaves pretty well. Knowing that he would be a large dog we did obedience classes at Pet Smart when he was bout 6 monhts old.

He is protective of his family and home, but otherwise non-aggressive. He is a little skittish with new people, but generally warms up quickly to people who are caring.

We were living in a good sized house with a nice back yard, but had to downsize to a small apartment. We have tried to make it work for 2 months, but it's just not working. The apartment is too small for such a large dog. With me having two small children and a third on the way, and with DH's work schedule, Spartacus just isn't getting the attention he deserves. I can't take him for long walks, and when I do take him out it's just to use the bathroom. DH DOES take him for a walk in the morning when he gets home from work, but other than that, this dog who is used to being able to run outside is just cooped up.

It breaks my heart to have to re-home him, but I can honestly tell that he is not really happy.

If you are a loving, dog-friendly family who can give him a wonderful home, please let me know.

Thank you.
God bless,
Michelle

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #1006
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I just checked order history from that site & it says that I ordered Large on 9-16-09. I have 18 of those prefolds.

Do you live in the metroplex? I live out near Weatherford.
I live in Mansfield, not far from you at all. PM me so we can discuss what price you're thinking and condition.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #1007
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can post info on him through my MOMS group if you like... let me know for sure and perhaps an email addy for interested people to contact you. So sorry - I know this must have been hard for you to decide but you are thinking of him and that is very self-less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Sadly, I need to rehome my dog. Since most diaper swapper mamas are so nice and friendly, I figured I'd post here as well as Freecycle and craigslist.

He is a bull-mastiff mix named Spartacus. He weighs in at just under 100lbs and is brendled in color. He's about 6 1/2 years old (birthday is the second week in June) and I've had him since he was about 2 1/2 months old.

He's great with kids, and friendly with cats that live in the home. He's usually non-agressive towards other dogs (he'll defend himself but doesn't instigate). Behaves pretty well. Knowing that he would be a large dog we did obedience classes at Pet Smart when he was bout 6 monhts old.

He is protective of his family and home, but otherwise non-aggressive. He is a little skittish with new people, but generally warms up quickly to people who are caring.

We were living in a good sized house with a nice back yard, but had to downsize to a small apartment. We have tried to make it work for 2 months, but it's just not working. The apartment is too small for such a large dog. With me having two small children and a third on the way, and with DH's work schedule, Spartacus just isn't getting the attention he deserves. I can't take him for long walks, and when I do take him out it's just to use the bathroom. DH DOES take him for a walk in the morning when he gets home from work, but other than that, this dog who is used to being able to run outside is just cooped up.

It breaks my heart to have to re-home him, but I can honestly tell that he is not really happy.

If you are a loving, dog-friendly family who can give him a wonderful home, please let me know.

Thank you.
God bless,
Michelle
Old 01-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #1008
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post

Thank you.
God bless,
Michelle
oh no Michelle! I love your dog.

He IS a beautiful dog. If we didn't have 2 already i'd snatch him up in a heart beat.
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #1009
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Michelle- I am sorry you are having to re-home your furbaby! We have 2 dogs also, I wished we could help you out. so sorry

Cynthia- I sent you a pm about the prefolds

everyone ready for the ARTIC BLAST that is coming??

**I am selling my Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer & Dryer set. It is 10 yrs old & in GREAT condition still. If you know of anyone interested or in need of a set, we are asking $500 (OBO) for the set.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #1010
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Michelle- I am sorry you are having to re-home your furbaby! We have 2 dogs also, I wished we could help you out. so sorry

Cynthia- I sent you a pm about the prefolds

everyone ready for the ARTIC BLAST that is coming??

**I am selling my Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer & Dryer set. It is 10 yrs old & in GREAT condition still. If you know of anyone interested or in need of a set, we are asking $500 (OBO) for the set.
send me pictures through a pm.
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote