Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #21
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MONTANA

Speaking of summertime, if anyone's in the Billings area this weekend I have a booth at the Strawberry Fest!!

Stop by and say hello

Advertisement

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #22
CrunchyClark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How was Strawberry Festival? I was so sad to miss it this year I've been a vendor for 4 years there prior and love to go, but we were traveling on our way out of the country.
Site ~ Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op ~ Etsy ~
CrunchyClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:22 PM   #23
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyClark View Post
How was Strawberry Festival? I was so sad to miss it this year I've been a vendor for 4 years there prior and love to go, but we were traveling on our way out of the country.
are you still in Europe lucky ducky?? The Strawberry Fest was fabulous! The weather was perfect and I was busy from 9am to close solid. I met more cloth diapering mamas then I expected and had a great reception from the folks.

I got some info on a Billings show in Nov and March I was thinking about doing, if I can find the info again in my piles Have you ever done those?? The mama from diaperkit.com and I are thinking about sharing some venues in the future.
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 12-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #24
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am from Great Falls Originally from Michigan but am here for the long haul now
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:29 PM   #25
Frogjump
Registered Users

:wave2: Lisathena

I'm just outside Great Falls, there are a few of us right around here.
I have to come in tomorrow for an appointment with all this snow but hey I need to do it.

Welcome, to the neighborhood.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #26
sweetpeama
Registered Users

Hi I am Tammy and I live in the Billings Area. I am Mama to Bridget almost 4 who refuses to potty train and Anastasia my almost 15 month old Chunky Monkey who wears 24 mo is 37" and 28lbs. For comparison Bridget wears 4T and is 39.5" and 30lbs. I am fairly new to cloth diapering just having gotten my shipment of blueberries from the miracle diapers program in mid November and have used gdiapers since April 08. Anastasia has an allergy to all but the hypoallergenic sposies which are expensive. I would love to find a cloth diaper that is not soaked as soon as she pees. I am using gerber prefolds and the birdseye flats stuffed in the blueberries during the day time but am ending up changing her clothes with every diaper change. I change her every 2-2.5 hours.

Tammy
sweetpeama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #27
Elizabeth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am in Great Falls!! My kids are 14 and 23 but I babysit days for Alyvia(2.5) and her new brother who will be born tomorrow-I don't know a lot of people with little babies-I've had Alyvia since she was 2 weeks-I am like her 2nd Mama-we are looking for playmates
Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #28
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeama View Post
Hi I am Tammy and I live in the Billings Area. I am Mama to Bridget almost 4 who refuses to potty train and Anastasia my almost 15 month old Chunky Monkey who wears 24 mo is 37" and 28lbs. For comparison Bridget wears 4T and is 39.5" and 30lbs. I am fairly new to cloth diapering just having gotten my shipment of blueberries from the miracle diapers program in mid November and have used gdiapers since April 08. Anastasia has an allergy to all but the hypoallergenic sposies which are expensive. I would love to find a cloth diaper that is not soaked as soon as she pees. I am using gerber prefolds and the birdseye flats stuffed in the blueberries during the day time but am ending up changing her clothes with every diaper change. I change her every 2-2.5 hours.

Tammy

Hi Tammy! Although we're a couple hours out of Billings, I feel like a resident as much as we're there, You might want to try some microfiber towels as inserts. There's pretty cheap and absorb waaaaaaaay more then the gerbers. Even the good prefolds need an insert in our home. You can get mf towels in the auto section of walmart or target OR Billings Costco has a giant pack for only $15 as long as you don't mind yellow. Prewash those puppies a few times, and I'll bet you'll be much happier with their absorbency
Old 04-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #29
evelynnregine
Registered Users
seller
seller

how sad such a short thread
anyhow I'm a new (young) mommy in the billings area! any other youngish mommies around here!

to Shanna:
I think I recall your booth at the strawberry festival, were you selling slings? I recall talking to a mama about cloth diapering etc. That was some time ago I was maybe 4-5 months pregnant at the time!
evelynnregine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:35 AM   #30
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynnregine View Post
how sad such a short thread
anyhow I'm a new (young) mommy in the billings area! any other youngish mommies around here!

to Shanna:
I think I recall your booth at the strawberry festival, were you selling slings? I recall talking to a mama about cloth diapering etc. That was some time ago I was maybe 4-5 months pregnant at the time!
Yep, I was selling slings and had DS in a ring sling for 90% of the show. He was only 6 months old or so at the time. This year I don't think he'd be game for staying in the sling all day long

If I have a booth again this year, I'll probably have a section for my bags and some cloth diaper examples on display. I talked to more mamas about cloth last year then I thought. Not a lot, but more then I expected.